tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
They should have a tag team run in, and jump Becky & Tiffany during the later half of their match. Set them up as partners next week. Basically have Becky do what Trish did with Zoey Stark but better. Let them be a surprise developmental/veteran, duo/tag team on NXT. Maybe have Becky sit back and be like a mentor/manager for Tiffany some weeks when she defends the title.

I hear the surprise duo thing is working for Adam Cole & MJF in AEW...shyt copy that :manny:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
They should have a tag team run in, and jump Becky & Tiffany during the later half of their match. Set them up as partners next week. Basically have Becky do what Trish did with Zoey Stark but better. Let them be a surprise developmental/veteran, duo/tag team on NXT. Maybe have Becky sit back and be like a mentor/manager for Tiffany some weeks when she defends the title.

I hear the surprise duo thing is working for Adam Cole & MJF in AEW...shyt copy that :manny:
I doubt all that happens, I do feel interference from someone might happen. My guess is Cora Jade. Guess we gotta tune in to find out.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Hey @CBoz in a strange turn of events I somehow ended up with a night off from work :mjgrin:so for once Ill be IN tonight!
giphy.gif