Watching
ezgif-5-06eb4202ff.gif

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Starting to feel like my nikka Trick might have heat or something :mjcry:
The most over homegrown talent, won the main title, only to lose it within 2 months to a AEW bit player. Now, he's not even main event picture anymore and in a stupid midcard program with that ugly ass rodent, Pete Dunne. It looks like Hendry will eventually get the title and probably be the first crosspromotion title holder. Granted Hendry is a hot commodity right now and over as shyt, it does makes sense from a business standpoint.

With Page, It's obvious Shawn and co. wants to pander and trying to fish for more AEW ship jumpers. Again, I guess it makes sense from a business standpoint, but it sucks for Trick especially when you see your peers like Roxanne and Oba get to enjoy long and strong title reigns.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
The most over homegrown talent, won the main title, only to lose it within 2 months to a AEW bit player. Now, he's not even main event picture anymore and in a stupid midcard program with that ugly ass rodent, Pete Dunne. It looks like Hendry will eventually get the title and probably be the first crosspromotion title holder. Granted Hendry is a hot commodity right now and over as shyt, it does makes sense from a business standpoint.

With Page, It's obvious Shawn and co. wants to pander and trying to fish for more AEW ship jumpers. Again, I guess it makes sense from a business standpoint, but it sucks for Trick especially when you see your peers like Roxanne and Oba get to enjoy long and strong title reigns.
I thought he would have him drop the title and just keep him strong without it like how Cena, Cody or NXT wise Bron was without it until he won it back to build up Ethan Page.

The Butch loss had me like :patrice: but still not worried

But now he’s taking a backseat in the promotional material and missing out on all the big matches. I don’t get it. :francis: but i’ll give Shawn a few months before passing judgement on it