Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
After seeing the graphic, best choice for face winner are Sol or Karmen, Jaida the only choice if they go heel.
Karmen's the logical answer.
Too much there with Sol to waste here on what's surely a water-treading defense for Roxy before the new women get here.
And they aren't gonna throw Jaida out there as heel-v-heel I think.

Wouldn't surprise me if Sol does some noble self-sacrifice shyt for Karmen to win, just to take the L so you can tell the story that maybe it'd have been different if it was Sol.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
They should just say fukk it and give the NXT title to Joe Hendry :ehh:

I’d be cool with any of these 3 in the triple threat winning the NXT title tho :ehh:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
it's ok.
they're prepared.

they have a staff braider already thanks to all the melanin running around backstage. And if there's every an issue, I am sure in a pinch that Lash could bust out some quickie microbraids between commercial breaks
I believe Jakara helped Tatum braid her hair on their TikToks.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
You gotta think Trick is causing Pete Dunne not to win that Triple Threat.
Trick for Dunne
Wentz for Wes
leaves Hendry against Page and sets up those other two squabbles.

if I was booking, I'd have Trick and Wes win their matches then need to work against each other for next shot at Page. Trick takes the win potentially due to fukkery, then you can run that feud back once Trick has the title again. Work that until Oba drops the NA title to Famiglia and heads on to snatch the NXT title.

Having two straight NXT title programs of Trick/Wes into Trick/Oba :blessed:

and I'd even be ok with D'Angelo taking the nikkamerican Championship.
Homie Sicilian, and chooses to show up to work in suits just to actually do his work in velour tracksuits and wifebeaters? pssssssh. D'Angelo half a nikka off-rip - I'll allow it