NULL
MEURCXJ-o.jpg

MEURCXI-o.jpg

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Ceddy need to drop that Hurt Business weight.

This nikka 34, but he moving like he 40.

I need you back at 205 Live fighting shape, sir. :ufdup:
I bet if this NXT stop ends up lasting a few months, he'll probably get there. Ain't been much cause to get into speed-wrestle shape with his booking, and doing that just seems likely to get you tossed onto WWE Speed or something equally sad :snoop:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Why would Ced do a spot like that where his reach so much shorter? Damn near got his head kicked off :huhldup:

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Random thought: I think omos should to go back to nxt.. being a bodyguard to a chicken shyt heel with good promo skills like Noam dar, Ethan page, or lexis king would be a good development role for him now that mvp is gone..
spin: Omos should squad up with Melo. Melo popping big shyt on the main knowing he got a giant stood behind him would be a good look for them both, he's good enough on the mic to cover them both, and it keeps Omos out of NXT

because if Omos gon be in NXT
...I'm gon need him and Oba to squad up. And there isn't a force on earth that should realistically beat Oba and Omos so we gotta keep that tucked

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Random thought: I think omos should to go back to nxt.. being a bodyguard to a chicken shyt heel with good promo skills like Noam dar, Ethan page, or lexis king would be a good development role for him now that mvp is gone..
Omos never actually competed on NXT. I'd love to see them do something with him tho.