krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
JD McDonagh is more likely to join/replace than Bron Breakker. Breakker has no connection to anyone in Judgment Day.

This makes no sense on screen who had connections to each other in Judgement Day before joining up

Edge pulled Priest and Rhea into because they were losers on the main roster, and Finn and Dom got pulled thru fueds not prior connections so it is easy to make a storyline for Bron to join up

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
This makes no sense on screen who had connections to each other in Judgement Day before joining up

Edge pulled Priest and Rhea into because they were losers on the main roster, and Finn and Dom got pulled thru fueds not prior connections so it is easy to make a storyline for Bron to join up
I ain't telling you what to think I'm just telling you what I've seen on TV lately. They've teased JD twice now, once Finn looking at him from a distance on one of his first nights on Raw and this week Finn was talking to JD on screen and we could hear the conversation.

Finn trained JD in Ireland. The connection is there. I'm just putting 2 and 2 together. There is 0 correlation to Bron Breakker and I just don't see it happening.
Cool if you think that but I just don't see it.

They are clearly going to do something with Finn and JD. Whether it be JD joining or Finn leaving and going with JD. But something will happen with those two or they wouldn't put the effort of putting them on TV together.

Now could Bron Breakker join Judgment Day? Of course, anything is possible. I just think IF anyone joined or replaced Priest, JD McDonagh is the higher percentage candidate than Bron Breakker at the moment.

Last edited:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Catching up on NXXXT like the Gawd:

sitting-on-couch-al-bundy.gif

My man Hickerbottom turn green into green :wow: