CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
people saying that woman in black jumping people is Mandy
Well she also took out Sol Ruca so not sure about that. Plus Mandy too busy collaborating with PVZ.

I saw someone on Twitter say they think it's Blair Davenport from the UK. We haven't seen her since Worlds Collide.

With the video package they showed she is the on behind the parking lot attacks on the women lately.

Guess we will find out soon enough.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
What was crazy was after he showed up and helped Roman at Clash he went back to NXT that week, was still a face and beat Carmelo for the NA title.

Then he has to give it up a week later because he wasn't the original opponent. Then he became what we know now once he left NXT.
If he turns face again, I still want him to keep his current gimmick. Maybe he can get a funny sidekick (think Al Snow with Steve Blackmon, or Goldist with Booker T), but I want Solo to remain a killer.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
If he turns face again, I still want him to keep his current gimmick. Maybe he can get a funny sidekick (think Al Snow with Steve Blackmon, or Goldist with Booker T), but I want Solo to remain a killer.
I mean he was in NXT it's just he did his own promos because he was "Solo." :troll: He was basically what he is now minus the Samoan Spike. He'd do the traditional splash off the top for a finish. Can't have him doing it better than Jimmy and Jey on the main roster can we now. šŸ¤­

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
:ahh:

d7UuaTs.jpg

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
They should just make Heritage Cup Championship matches just 2 out of 3 falls and drop the rest of that 6 3-min rounds nonsense.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
I mean he was in NXT it's just he did his own promos because he was "Solo." :troll: He was basically what he is now minus the Samoan Spike. He'd do the traditional splash off the top for a finish. Can't have him doing it better than Jimmy and Jey on the main roster can we now. šŸ¤­
Bronson Reed does it better than Jimmy & Jey.
:sas2:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Dominick's splash is nice, too.
I like Jimmy & Jey's splashes, but they go more for style points than power. The Uso splash is too clean looking, IMO. For their sizes, they should have more force behind their top rope moves.
Yeah. Solo looked just like a Young Headshrinker Fatu with his splash.