ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Twitter claims there was a "Fire Vince" chant on the episode. I did not hear this. Anyone else catch it?

They never explained if they heard it on TV or they were at the event.

I Was Under The Impression That Mostly Everything The Crowd Does On NXT Is Fake lol I Would Be Surprised If They Chant Anything They Arent Told To Chant

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I Was Under The Impression That Mostly Everything The Crowd Does On NXT Is Fake lol I Would Be Surprised If They Chant Anything They Arent Told To Chant
Nah most authentic WWE crowd there is but it was probably 1 or 2 people and someone texted someone and w/e... internet gonna internet.

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
They had a big multi man match for the title and now they're going to add the same guys who didn't win to another multi man match for the #1 contender spot...

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
They had a big multi man match for the title and now they're going to add the same guys who didn't win to another multi man match for the #1 contender spot...
No that was the NA Title. This match is #1 Contender to the NXT Title. Also Dragunov won't be part of this since he will be facing Von Wagner the same night. My guess is we find out #3 Monday and #4 Tuesday.

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
:banderas: Ya'll know I'm #CoraCrew, but, I'm also #ZoePound

Two current NXT stars will reportedly be backstage tonight at the Climate Pledge Arena in Seattle, Washington the site of WWE Raw.

According to WRKD Wrestling on Twitter, the stars in question are former NXT UK Champion Tyler Bate and Zoey
Stark.

Big Baby Boy needs to get called up, quick. He doesn't have a storyline and shouldn't be wasted.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe