CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
The Chrisley Boss would never

Rox is not ready at all.... the Promo is definitely not there. Maybe it's the developmental but her timing is also suspect. But, move her up she'll be riding in the tank with Shotzi no time.
I was talking about PD. Rox ain't going anywhere.

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
They need to go back on the road.

These nikkas sound like they killing time in between ITT Tech classics

WM2.gif
Rox will bounce back :salute:

won’t disappear for months like somebody did who shall not be named

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
The crowd CDQ all of them when they came out & was quiet leading up to the title match
You really obsessed with the crowd. I think you got a problem. :heh: I hope you don't watch Japanese Wrestling. :russ:

Also the crowd is always quiet when they do the championship ring intros.

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
You really obsessed with the crowd. I think you got a problem. :heh: I hope you don't watch Japanese Wrestling. :russ:

Also the crowd is always quiet when they do the championship ring intros.
i just gave an observation I'm not OMG obsessing over it i wasn't the only one who notice the crowd was extra quiet tonight
You talking about the intros I'm talking about when they were making their entrances, to the ring it was CDQ

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
i just gave an observation I'm not OMG obsessing over it i wasn't the only one who notice the crowd was extra quiet tonight
You talking about the intros I'm talking about when they were making their entrances, to the ring it was CDQ
It is what it is. I just think some of you guys just care a little too much about crowd noises during entrances. Just an observation. :hubie: