CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
i feel like this Waller & Melo feud should have a long build instead of a throw away 1 week build really:manny:
Stealing Melo title shot in the championship scramble
Waller tricking him to signing a NA title match
them working together in NXT war games
Waller might be going up in the draft. Probably wanted to get it done. Guess we will see.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
i feel like this Waller & Melo feud should have a long build instead of a throw away 1 week build really:manny:
Stealing Melo title shot in the championship scramble
Waller tricking him to signing a NA title match
them working together in NXT war games

Waller is probably getting called up :manny:

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
Maybe. Bron said he don't want the title any more. Said it was a curse on his career. He might go up too or something. Time will tell.
:manny:he don't want it but beat the dogshyt out of the dude who took it from him in the process
I feel like they have to keep someone down since they don't really have a heel on Waller or Bron level at the moment & you got still got a arena to try & sell out. But we shall see

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
:manny:he don't want it but beat the dogshyt out of the dude who took it from him in the process
I feel like they have to keep someone down since they don't really have a heel on Waller or Bron level at the moment & you got still got a arena to try & sell out. But we shall see
That was payback I guess. Plus they needed a way to turn him heel. He explained the next week about this feelings on the title in the Chase U segment. I'm more confident in Waller moving on than Breakker since he did just get a character change.