CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Hayes is talented. Sorry but he may need to lose Trick. He's a stooge.
How long you been watching NXT? Trick is very good, especially on promos. It's why he has won all the internal awards there for promos. Charisma is off the charts, and that's the hardest part of wrestling.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
How long you been watching NXT? Trick is very good, especially on promos. It's why he has won all the internal awards there for promos. Charisma is off the charts, and that's the hardest part of wrestling.
Tbh I'm off and on with NXT. I tuned out when Vince ran it and just started to come back recently. So forgive me.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Tbh I'm off and on with NXT. I tuned out when Vince ran it and just started to come back recently. So forgive me.
Yeah that's when Trick was paired with Carmelo, he's been gold ever since. I never even heard of Trick before it became 2.0 and I've been a fan ever since. He's still improving in the ring but his mic skills are the best of the brand. So if you are wanting to get back into it, yeah check out Trick/Melo stuff on YouTube and such. Definitely the highlights of NXT over the last year and a half.

Last edited: