NXT on USA 12/27/22: "I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse"

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
This fukker @jeh acts like he knows me. Is It Time To Make One Mega Thread For WWE Developmental...Your Voice, Your Vote!! 2022

I made that statement he quoted in a rating thread about the first night AEW and NXT went head to head. I turned to AEW maybe once to twice that night and said "Nope" and I've never watched a single minute of AEW on TV since. The only stuff I have ever seen would have been botches/clips on Twitter because "wrestling" is on my likes so I'm bound to glimpse something now and again when I scroll. Not once have I ever posted in a Dynamite or Rampage thread because I don't watch it so why even waste my time going in there. That and I usually have the thread makers on ignore because they are creeps.

This loser stalker thinks I "pretend" to only watch one when I don't watch anything else because frankly who has all that time to watch WWE, AEW, Impact, and NJPW. It's too much and I'd rather stick with what I've watched my whole life. So no I was never "watch both" like this dude thinks.

He and others on this forum act like there is something wrong with that? Like there is something wrong with just liking one company. It's like saying you have to like/watch the XFL, USFL and CFL if you only like/watch the NFL or there is something wrong with you and will just call you a Stan because of it.

If he wants to comment on NXT in threads he knows what he has to do and that is remove me from ignore to see them because these threads aren't stopping. Btw I stopped commenting in the Raw threads just because of him. He's become too insufferable and it's not worth it. If he makes a PLE thread then oh well. I guess I won't join that either.

His hate for "developmental" is so weird to me since most of these people will be on Raw or SD and how Raw and SD are made up of about 90% of talent that come through that same system he seems to want to hate on. Even his precious Bloodline came through NXT.

Also his whole obsession with the video game. Why would they make a separate video game when they just include a ton of NXT guys on the WWE 2K roster? It's the same damn company. His argument there is the dumbest thing I've seen.

Why would there need to be a NXT Level Up thread? It's on Peacock, only 30 mins and on the same time as Rampage. If someone wants to talk Level Up just post in the NXT thread that week with the video clips from YouTube. To be honest there isn't much to talk about because we all know that show is no story and just matches for the newer talent to get reps in. So that argument is just asinine.

Last edited:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
This fukker acts like he knows me. Is It Time To Make One Mega Thread For WWE Developmental...Your Voice, Your Vote!! 2022

I made that statement he quoted in a rating thread about the first night AEW and NXT went head to head. I turned to AEW maybe once to twice that night and said "Nope" and I've never watched a single minute of AEW on TV since. The only stuff I have ever seen would have been botches/clips on Twitter because "wrestling" is on my likes so I'm bound to glimpse something now and again when I scroll. Not once have I ever posted in a Dynamite or Rampage thread because I don't watch it so why even waste my time going in there. That and I usually have the thread makers on ignore because they are creeps.

This loser stalker thinks I "pretend" to only watch one when I don't watch anything else because frankly who has all that time to watch WWE, AEW, Impact, and NJPW. It's too much and I'd rather stick with what I've watched my whole life. So no I was never "watch both" like this dude thinks.

He and others on this forum act like there is something wrong with that? Like there is something wrong with just liking one company. It's like saying you have to like/watch the XFL, USFL and CFL if you only like/watch the NFL or there is something wrong with you and will just call you a Stan because of it.

If he wants to comment on NXT in threads he knows what he has to do and that is remove me from ignore to see them because these threads aren't stopping. Btw I stopped commenting in the Raw threads just because of him. He's become too insufferable and it's not worth it. If he makes a PLE thread then oh well. I guess I won't join that either.

His hate for "developmental" is so weird to me since most of these people will be on Raw or SD and how Raw and SD are made up of about 90% of talent that come through that same system he seems to want to hate on. Even his precious Bloodline came through NXT.

Also his whole obsession with the video game. Why would they make a separate video game when they just include a ton of NXT guys on the WWE 2K roster? It's the same damn company. His argument there is the dumbest thing I've seen.

Why would there need to be a NXT Level Up thread? It's on Peacock, only 30 mins and on the same time as Rampage. If someone wants to talk Level Up just post in the NXT thread that week with the video clips from YouTube. To be honest there isn't much to talk about because we all know that show is no story and just matches for the newer talent to get reps in. So that argument is just asinine.

That shyt corny and im the exact opposite only watch aew but you been doing the nxt threads for the longest.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Why even have Lash on the roster? They have 3 black women on the NXT roster, and 2 are jobbers(Lash & Amari) and Jakara hasn't done anything yet.