NXT on USA 12/13/22: I'm a Survivor... I'm gonna make it... I will Survive... Keep on Survivin'

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
Has anyone ever just done a gimmick where all their fukking gimmicks just don't work and they keep trying but never quite getting it, but in an ironic twist this would get them over? That's mad meta, but has anyone tried it?

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
This Hudson guy must be new cuz Vince would've had him up on main roster by now with how he likes the big heavyweight guys. Doubt their team lasts forever.

raw613

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
602 via 410
Has anyone ever just done a gimmick where all their fukking gimmicks just don't work and they keep trying but never quite getting it, but in an ironic twist this would get them over? That's mad meta, but has anyone tried it?
Not that i recall but not a bad idea

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
That was like some sitcom where the mean girl is fake nice to the nerd to get dirt on the rival and its damn that was easy as hell lol
Luke Fluke ain't been in p*ssy since he came out of one, and his mother was way to overprotective of her precious baby boy to where she didn't teach him the game. His daddy didn't either because he was henpecked by his wife and just didn't give a fukk.

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
Not that i recall but not a bad idea
Like this can't work for someone who's at the beginning of their career. They gotta be deep in it for them to have accumulated enough 3-month stints as a manwhore, poker whiz, university student, repo man, what have you, in order to have a catalog deep enough to where the fans see the effort and appreciate it and that gets them over.