NXT on USA 11/1/22: Toxic Reign - Mandy Rose's 1-Year Championship Celebration

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
You're missing my point. It's a cultural thing. Look at it this way: If there are 2 gay guys on tv, one Black, one White; the white guy will usually look like Bron Breaker or a Brokeback Mountain cowboy. He's allowed to portray a masculine man who just happenes to have sex with other men.
The Black man will 9 times out of 10 look like Quincy
Frankly I don't care. If it's fukkery and makes me laugh I'm all for it. :blessed:

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
Quincy makes the brehs look bad. He's way too feminine.
Let be honest dude just isn't that good if he wasn't a brother, we would be trashing this a lot more
there is no charisma with it
Like with Goldust & other dudes they had the charm & could talk on the mic
So far to me imo I don't see any of that with him

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Let be honest dude just isn't that good if he wasn't a brother, we would be trashing this a lot more
there is no charisma with it
Like with Goldust & other dudes they had the charm & could talk on the mic
So far to me imo I don't see any of that with him
Facts. Goldust, Exotic Adrian Street, Kenny Omega, etc. all have gimmicks to go with their flamboyance.
Quincy is just gay & fat.

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
Facts. Goldust, Exotic Adrian Street, Kenny Omega, etc. all have gimmicks to go with their flamboyance.
Quincy is just gay & fat.
Quincy just reminds me of Tiktok or Youtube just loud to be loud & happen to be gay
They all had charisma even Omega i no some people may not like him to go with the flash & flamboyancy
This just feels cheap & stereotypical to me anyway :manny:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
e13609177b84a349b7c52a7c3b9d184d89fd0d58.gifv

El Poyo Loco

Akrassikauda = Black Scorpion
Daps
Reppin
The 5 Boroughs
Quincy just reminds me of Tiktok or Youtube just loud to be loud & happen to be gay
They all had charisma even Omega i no some people may not like him to go with the flash & flamboyancy
This just feels cheap & stereotypical to me anyway :manny:

It's mad cheap Darren Young doesn't have to do all this extra shyt to make a living but Quincy and Sonny Kiss just have to be the gay equivalent of Amos & Andy Step & Fetch
:scust:it's corny it's so corny that at times I forget The Acclaimed are gay even with that scissor me shyt they're not directly in your face with the gay shyt