Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
As everyone knows I do the NXT TV show and Premium Live Event threads.

What @jeh did was post a thread out of spite because that's who he is. For some reason he has a beef with me and he's not man enough to discuss it in a private conversation but that's on him.

I make these threads ahead of time and have them saved waiting to post until Raw is over. Go back and check the history and you will see that is consistent.

What @jeh did is a punk move and hopefully his thread gets removed. If it doesn't then all the frequent NXT thread watchers know the true thread to attend.

Got me. He can man up and send me a private message. I don't step on his toes and make Raw threads way in advance but if he continues to play this game what's stopping me from making Raw threads weeks and months in advance. Clearly no one wants it to go there.

I have been making them for over a year. I had the draft done and ready to go way before he posted. I never post it until Raw is done. I've done it like that for longer than I can recall.

@jeh stepped out of line making it before I always post it after Raw. Just telling it like it is.

Sure but that's not a weekly thread that's been done by the same person for over a year. Would the AEW stans like it if I started making Dynamite and Rampage threads days in advance?

I don't want any of this drama either, but the saying goes, "Don't start none there won't be none."

200w.gif

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I wouldn’t give a shyt. Just chuckle and KIM. :heh:

@jeh probably watches NXT since he’s usually making Raw threads.
Maybe you wouldn't but plenty of stans would.

Yeah and he knows I do the NXT threads. He likely did it on purpose for w/e reason I don't know but if he ever wants to start a conversation he knows how.