g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
I prolly just never noticed tho I been watching more since after new day won the tag titles and not much else on Tuesdays.

It's not like Smackdown. Fox be ending that shyt quick. shyt be like 9:57 and I'm having to take my time going thru the guide for dynamite cuz Fox said we got shyt to do.

Yeah FOX ends shyt with the quickness because of the 10 o clock news.

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
I think its more the way she won the title, they had to cut the build to it short because of the whole Mandy situation so the crowd never really had a chance to get behind her as the underdog..
Plus some don't think Mandy should of got fired so she is getting alil of that backlash too

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Went to NXT last night and survived the parking lot :whew:. Ya’ll going to love LVL-UP. One of the matches is Nikita vs Jakara. Match got the first ever “Thank you Jesus” chant I ever heard:russ:. Atmosphere was dope. You could tell they have their regulars. Carmelo and Trick were the most over. Bron got some boos when he appeared on the screen. Grayson got cheered more than him lol. Joe Gracy’s crew is more over live then on tv for me. During commercial breaks, they have a talent come out to cut a promo for the crowd. Lash Legend got the biggest heat of the night. I couldn’t hear what she was saying. She was looking:noah:. Pretty dope to go to if you’re in orlando

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Went to NXT last night and survived the parking lot :whew:. Ya’ll going to love LVL-UP. One of the matches is Nikita vs Jakara. Match got the first ever “Thank you Jesus” chant I ever heard:russ:. Atmosphere was dope. You could tell they have their regulars. Carmelo and Trick were the most over. Bron got some boos when he appeared on the screen. Grayson got cheered more than him lol. Joe Gracy’s crew is more over live then on tv for me. During commercial breaks, they have a talent come out to cut a promo for the crowd. Lash Legend got the biggest heat of the night. I couldn’t hear what she was saying. She was looking:noah:. Pretty dope to go to if you’re in orlando
Yeah that's NXT in a nutshell. It's always had smarky smarks who go against the grain on "pushed" talent.

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah that's NXT in a nutshell. It's always had smarky smarks who go against the grain on "pushed" talent.
Also, they have a producer to egg on the cheers and boos. Wouldn’t be surprised if they had plants in the audience to start chants during the slow moments

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Also, they have a producer to egg on the cheers and boos. Wouldn’t be surprised if they had plants in the audience to start chants during the slow moments
Yeah. I mean it's been that way since the Full Sail days. That's just how the NXT crowd operates. I know they sometimes use recruits and talent in the Chase U section.