firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I was kinda hoping the match quality would've been on par with the PLE's but they weren't really outside of the Wes & Wentz
Roxy/Giulia was honestly underwhelming and not just cause I'm mortified of Roxy cutting another terrible promo in silence next Tuesday. Just didn't feel on par with her other title defenses. Her match with Jaida was significantly better which is pretty surprising
The tag match and the main event felt very TV quality. Ethan & Trick had a better match than their first time out at Heatwave but really felt like it ended just as they caught their groove. That could've used another 2-3 minutes

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
Booker whenever Sexyy Redd gets mentioned. :laugh:
“look at her shaking it fast..shaking it fast”
0fIySWN.png

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Just needs to drop that trash ass Curtis Axel neckbreaker.
That's the only thing he needs to get rid of, because that move doesn't look good no matter who does it. All this talk about his ring work is ridiculous, because we literally see the same or less talented people on the main roster. His work is passable and his charisma/look/popularity are off the charts.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I was kinda hoping the match quality would've been on par with the PLE's but they weren't really outside of the Wes & Wentz
Roxy/Giulia was honestly underwhelming and not just cause I'm mortified of Roxy cutting another terrible promo in silence next Tuesday. Just didn't feel on par with her other title defenses. Her match with Jaida was significantly better which is pretty surprising
The tag match and the main event felt very TV quality. Ethan & Trick had a better match than their first time out at Heatwave but really felt like it ended just as they caught their groove. That could've used another 2-3 minutes
PLE's aren't constrained to time like TV is, so they obviously can do more plus no commercials help to not cut into the action.