NXT Live on USA 9/25/19: This better have an ending

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
No reason for Lee not to be a top act on this show he got everything you'd want in a star :wow: I always leave impressed after watching dude

Show seemed decent. I like Dakoda being back. I couldn't get into that Riddle/Dain match tho it was aight.. :manny:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
I can’t say much about Lacey Lane’s name being changed to Kayden Carter cause both are pretty generic :pachaha:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Two straight weeks of match after match with zero promos and a few video packages. I hope this won't be the norm because it's not sustainable IMO.

Yeah, as someone who has never watched NXT prior to last week and hasn't watched wrestling in years, I wouldn't mind some promos or storylines.

There have been some impressive wrestlers like the big dude doing cruiserweight moves, but nothing that really has me excited to keep watching. Seems like there will be a lot of title matches next week though.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I’m sorry but that kieth lee match should have ended with that top rope Canadian destroyer spot.

It doesn’t make sense that someone can kick out of that but god forbid someone’s music plays during a match and they get put in a roll up, then all of a sudden they are powerless.

Last edited:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Yeah, as someone who has never watched NXT prior to last week and hasn't watched wrestling in years, I wouldn't mind some promos or storylines.

There have been some impressive wrestlers like the big dude doing cruiserweight moves, but nothing that really has me excited to keep watching. Seems like there will be a lot of title matches next week though.

Well they could have been waiting for when they have the full 2 hours on USA for some of that.

Remember with limited commercial interruption. :troll: