Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Melo looking at him like 'don't get up bruh. Stay down, don't make me do this :mjcry:'

That really is like a big brother tryna tell his little brother to let it lie but lil man got too much heart, but the big bro can't even fault him :whoo:

:salute:boffum

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
right? All they'd do is go to Jacksonville and lose to The Acclaimed, maybe get some offense on Brandon Cutler and then be just another team lost in the background in their tag division.

I will say, something AEW could actually use is... accents. Like, non-American accents but with native speakers. I think it would add something to the sameyness of the show if not everyone talked the same.

If they get some burn in Collision they’ll be fine. If not they should just wait for NXT Europe to become a thing if I were them.

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
Shocked they didn't do the double springboard spot

Felt like a botch. Wes and or Carmelo were maybe supposed to go through that rigged barricade. :manny:

Wes came up short on the dive trying to clear the stairs & distance going through the second & bottom rope

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Shocked they didn't do the double springboard spot

Wes came up short on the dive trying to clear the stairs & distance going through the second & bottom rope
Yeah that barricade moved too easily. It was gimmicked, they've done it before. I think he was supposed to go through it.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I know, I just was sat here thinking up names using Vince as the centerpoint, but remembered I could just leverage ol Shawn. Hotel even works because unless you Angelo Dawkins or the Dyad, you not living down there in them apartments more than a lease turnover or two before you getting called up. It's like a Halfway House for the Half-Trained.
My bad I thought you were asking a question. My dumbass didn't see no question mark. :hubie:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Reading Twitter comments literally makes me lose brain cells. These people are so fukking stupid on how wrestling works it's beyond reason.

It's still real to them dammit. :snoop:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Keep your mid-having ass on Raw. :camby:

There's a reason you never won it because you were 4th place out of the 4 Horsewomen.