Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
...please tell me they ain't rehire Gigi's man/Wes' old tag partner to come out and interfere since Trick ain't out there :comeon:

Bron. Don't you kill Melo, neither. Don't. Stay home and rub the cocoa butter on yo girl's undertitty scars, leave Melo alone.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
...disqualification? nikka it's a tag match, there are DQs in those.

Nah. I ain't like that. I don't want to go Cornette here, but... the ref WATCHED THEM FIGHT OFF.
No he didn't I was looking, he was starring at Dragon Lee in the ring. :russ:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
...please tell me they ain't rehire Gigi's man/Wes' old tag partner to come out and interfere since Trick ain't out there :comeon:

Bron. Don't you kill Melo, neither. Don't. Stay home and rub the cocoa butter on yo girl's undertitty scars, leave Melo alone.
I think that dude is back in Impact.

PharaohAtem

King Of Egypt.
Daps

Bron. Don't you kill Melo, neither. Don't. Stay home and rub the cocoa butter on yo girl's undertitty scars, leave Melo alone

He's in the impact zone at the moment

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
No he didn't I was looking, he was starring at Dragon Lee in the ring. :russ:
:beli:
Nah. That buried everybody involved. Bad finish booking. Woulda made more sense to have Rhea charge Raquel and leave Dom hanging than have Raquel come out and they Fight Off(c) like the ref has a vision radius like a fukking Skyrim NPC and anything happening 41 degrees to his side may as well be happening in another universe

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
:beli:
Nah. That buried everybody involved. Bad finish booking. Woulda made more sense to have Rhea charge Raquel and leave Dom hanging than have Raquel come out and they Fight Off(c) like the ref has a vision radius like a fukking Skyrim NPC and anything happening 41 degrees to his side may as well be happening in another universe
Need stupid refs sometimes :yeshrug: