Votes: 6 85.7%
  • Grayson Waller

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
There was a video package at HH showing his T-Bar mask being tossed in a fire. So he's losing that awful gimmick finally. Might be Dijak or something. Time will tell. Seems like he's getting repackaged in NXT to wash off the Retribution stink.
I saw that, but I thought he had already ditched the mask. Maybe he's finally ready to join Maximum Male Models.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I saw that, but I thought he had already ditched the mask. Maybe he's finally ready to join Maximum Male Models.
I know he was still T-Bar on Main Event, whether he had the mask I don't know since I never watch that. Well not yet at least. HBK had a conference call after HH and said he's back in NXT.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe

main-qimg-f79673e9d0c59a62da3204a56df5e61d

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
why isn't WWE bringing NXT shows like this to live venues? ... they sold out American Airlines Arena in Dallas during Mania weekend ... they could easily do the same for a show like this.

not saying they should do it every week (even though they could on a smaller level) ... but at the very least make their "big shows" feel LIKE big shows by getting them out of that shythole, warehouse and into real venues.

100% agree

Nxt was at its peak when they were doing the big shows, the crowds really put everything over the top

If they go back to that they can gain some real momentum, especially now that they are not shy with having wrestlers showing up from all the brands

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
why isn't WWE bringing NXT shows like this to live venues? ... they sold out American Airlines Arena in Dallas during Mania weekend . they could easily do the same for a show like this.

not saying they should do it every week (even though they could on a smaller level) ... but at the very least make their "big shows" feel LIKE big shows by getting them out of that shythole, warehouse and into real venues.
Selling out by NXT standards but not legit main show standards, I believe the attendance was 5k and the AAC is setup for 15k for wrestling. The reason they stopped doing big arenas is because they couldn't sellout half of the venue, which was a huge money drain.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
100% agree

Nxt was at its peak when they were doing the big shows, the crowds really put everything over the top

If they go back to that they can gain some real momentum, especially now that they are not shy with having wrestlers showing up from all the brands
It's going to happen eventually. People need to give it some time.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Ladder and NXT title matches were bangers. I would highly recommend watching those. You won't see two better matches on North American TV this week. Every wrestler invovled has time to shine and look like a potential future star.

Rest of the show was essentially skippable unless you have a vested interest in one of the wrestlers or stories.

They put more work into the haunted house segment for the women's title match than the actual match, which was a complete waste of time and accomplished essentially nothing. They should have just turned that haunted house segment into a cinematic match and been done with it.

Having a fake casket and having to do the druid bring another casket out spot made no sense and and was overbooked. The first druid casket delivery was a cool production, don't repeat it again like 5 minutes later, let it be special and not distract from the match.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I’m watching the reply. These two chicks Cora jade and Roxy perez fine af :steviej: