NXT 2.0 on USA 4/12/22: Who is running the Golden Gauntlet?

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
True.
But, that said... Finn's over 40. But, Finn is also... probably a terrible example considering the start-and-stop nature of his whole main roster existence.

Balor’s been on main for a longer period of time already and has a wide popularity.

That’s the difference! Plus he’s basically enhancement talent with accolades.

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
Late-AE Steph still kinda gets me. Ol girl looks bratty but still bain that first one
Shame what she did to herself.

Damn you and your obsession with muscular women, Levesque :snoop:
This era Steph and Invasion era Steph>SmackDown GM Steph

I’ll stand by this forever :takedat:

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Balor’s been on main for a longer period of time already and has a wide popularity.

That’s the difference! Plus he’s basically enhancement talent with accolades.
Balor just colorless-Ricochet at this point. They got titles now, but they basically just elite-level jobbers with abs. At least... that's how they're treated. Not saying that's all they are :hubie:

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
… First time seeing them, but I’m assuming Pretty Deadly’s thing is being camp :dame:/metrosexual while being able to fight?

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Yall trippin over Pretty Deadly like Breezango weren’t doing the exact same thing for three years. Let them fellas live :pachaha:

I hope they didn’t bring Nattie back to coach them girls to wrestle at a snail’s pace. Unless she’s there to help them get over keep her slow ass on the main roster :scust:

Last edited:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
52:20

Lash really has these cacs in their feelings. That segment was great and was the most talked about on social media, which of course made these 2 angry.

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
Didn't even see that they announced Frazer was coming over must have been when I flipped over to the Clippers game :leon:

:deadrose: at dude getting all that hype off that match in AEW & getting forced back to the UK & still coming out further along than he would have with AEW by the time he made it back to the US