DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
Is it a multi man ladder match? Weird promo right after a match that he won but kind of looked like he was challenging Dunne to a ladder match:patrice:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Is it a multi man ladder match? Weird promo right after a match that he won but kind of looked like he was challenging Dunne to a ladder match:patrice:
One would assume it's multi-man. That's how the ladder match was when the NA title was introduced.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
I dont like how the IWC is using this amari injury as another reason to continue the weird hate obsession with lash, the match wasnt bad and shes improved steadily and the finisher didnt look bad either so its hard to really pinpoint what caused amari's injury.. it just seems extremely targeted, out of all of the raw prospects in nxt shes the one who gets it the worst

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
I dont like how the IWC is using this amari injury as another reason to continue the weird hate obsession with lash, the match wasnt bad and shes improved steadily and the finisher didnt look bad either so its hard to really pinpoint what caused amari's injury.. it just seems extremely targeted, out of all of the raw prospects in nxt shes the one who gets it the worst

Yeah she's getting tons of heat. Already calling her the next Nia :smh:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Yeah she's getting tons of heat. Already calling her the next Nia :smh:
Lash is big and tough and Amari is petite and skinny. Something was bound to give. That's physics and no one's fault.

Yeah people making this a hit job can :camby:

Last edited:

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
Melo generational.

its kind of nice to see someone like Ciampa who's basically a vet on NXT but a rookie going up to RAW have this obvious happy energy in his work. you can see how much he's enjoying himself these past few weeks. I still haven't forgot about that picture someone posted that looked like some blue lives matter shyt. hopefully hes learned since then

:ufdup:

every glimpse you see of her, that Jakara is fine

Nikita/Lash, I wanted them to be a team in the dusty cup but...I need that.

the hate Lash Legend gets for someone thats barely been on tv is bizarre and you can't tell me a lot of it isn't rooted in racism. its like someone said it and people blindly ran with it, people that probably say they don't watch 2.0. its almost as if they want to put her down before she gets compared to and praised as much as a certain beautiful black woman in another company who is still raw herself.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
So Amari got a concussion. Likely happened with the Lash finish.
Haters are going to blame Lash and want to cancel her. :martin:

Last edited:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Finally saw the Lash/Amari finish, that was basically a routine finish that ended in a concussion. It wasn’t even a bad landing or anything (like the Duke Hudson finish), so people are definitely over exaggerating Lash being unsafe. Using Sean O’Haire’s finish is actually a better finisher for her than that weird looking backstretch face buster she was doing.