Nutting on your hand is the most pathetic feeling in the world.

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
its weird too cause its like that scent of cum in the air that only last about 5 seconds. the only time ive ever smelt cum is shortly after busting. on a side note in chicago they have these trees that smell like cum. true story

Daps
Reppin
NULL
its weird too cause its like that scent of cum in the air that only last about 5 seconds. the only time ive ever smelt cum is shortly after busting. on a side note in chicago they have these trees that smell like cum. true story

They have those trees in NY too, summer time it's strong

Daps
:russ:

This reminds me of a story my gf told me. She was fukking this guy and as he was finishing some of his jizz went into his mouth. My friend saw and he played it off like it hit his eyebrow :dead:

reminds me of a story @colicoli told me :lupe:

Last edited by a moderator:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps

why are you counting to 10 then smelling your cum? what the fukk is wrong with you?

Friend

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What I like to do is, lay on my back, left my legs up so as soon as I'm about to cum I point my dikk down (like I'm tucking it in) and it squirts and just drips down to my a$$hole and so it feels like I'm giving myself my own anal creampie. Then I squeeze my a$$hole in tight so it slurps up the cum and it makes my insides feel warm lol, no homo.

nikka had the audacity to say no homo :ohhh:

playplayaj

Drumming genius
Daps
Reppin
757 VA
What I like to do is, lay on my back, left my legs up so as soon as I'm about to cum I point my dikk down (like I'm tucking it in) and it squirts and just drips down to my a$$hole and so it feels like I'm giving myself my own anal creampie. Then I squeeze my a$$hole in tight so it slurps up the cum and it makes my insides feel warm lol, no homo.

83360465.gif