Nutting on your hand is the most pathetic feeling in the world.

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
back when i use to beat as i got older my loads got more volume. and that first nut would be:ahh: but then shortly after you feel that warm liquid sliding down your hands and seeping between the crevices of you fingers. you slow down your stroke speed and return to your senses realizing the absence of the arousal and fervor and perverseness and the only thing your left with is a a back hand covered in jizz. mayb the post nut grief is what makes this moment more miserable than it really is.

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What I like to do is, lay on my back, left my legs up so as soon as I'm about to cum I point my dikk down (like I'm tucking it in) and it squirts and just drips down to my a$$hole and so it feels like I'm giving myself my own anal creampie. Then I squeeze my a$$hole in tight so it slurps up the cum and it makes my insides feel warm lol, no homo.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What I like to do is, lay on my back, left my legs up so as soon as I'm about to cum I point my dikk down (like I'm tucking it in) and it squirts and just drips down to my a$$hole and so it feels like I'm giving myself my own anal creampie. Then I squeeze my a$$hole in tight so it slurps up the cum and it makes my insides feel warm lol, no homo.

scaledphpserver195filen.png

Icantspell

#freedaguys
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO FOREVER
:zman: neg rep

Daps
:russ:

This reminds me of a story my gf told me. She was fukking this guy and as he was finishing some of his jizz went into his mouth. My friend saw and he played it off like it hit his eyebrow :dead:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs

555322240.gif

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
back when i use to beat as i got older my loads got more volume. and that first nut would be:ahh: but then shortly after you feel that warm liquid sliding down your hands and seeping between the crevices of you fingers. you slow down your stroke speed and return to your senses realizing the absence of the arousal and fervor and perverseness and the only thing your left with is a a back hand covered in jizz. mayb the post nut grief is what makes this moment more miserable than it really is.

rNOOLE1.jpg

:wobadass: It's okay, guys. He said "no homo" so he has the all clear. :whoa:

FUPA

#LWO
Daps
Reppin
Lakers, Dodgers

:damn:

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants

grandpa-simpson-gif.gif

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I cum in my palm then clean it off with my tongue :ahh:

the taste :ahh:

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
:russ:

This reminds me of a story my gf told me. She was fukking this guy and as he was finishing some of his jizz went into his mouth. My friend saw and he played it off like it hit his eyebrow :dead:

You're girlfriend felt comfortable around you to the point where she's telling you stories about another man's jizz. :patrice:

Wonder what she feels comfortable doing when you're not around. :patrice:

:ufdup: