Nutritionists Avoid These 3 Toxic Cereals at All Costs

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Don't even eat those cereals. However I do eat Frosted Flakes a few times every once in a while.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
The cereals they marketed to us as kids were all unhealthy but I guess they were sold to us in a way that didn't make them seem so bad. Frosted Flakes are pure sugar coated flakes but in the commercials it was always Tony the Tiger kickin with athletes and always doing sports n shyt. HONEY NUT cheerios don't sound so bad, and as s kid seeing a bowl of FRUIT loops as part of a 'balanced' breakfast just made sense.:ohhh:

As the years progressed though they just got more blatant with it and stopped caring altogether. Reeses peanut butter cereal, eggo waffle crisp, Oreo o's... you really outchea telling kids to have cookies for breakfast :stopitslime:

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
Alot are ignorant to what things are or they are too broke to care.

There is no excuse for ignorance and apathy when there are smartphones and computers to source info instantly and most importantly birth control. Also, EBT is accepted at all places including those high end health food stores and those who don't qualify for assistance can always shop at places like Aldis and Grocery Outlet.

Just say they don't care about themselves or the well being of their children. Takes 5 mins for instant oatmeal and 10-20 for steel cut oats and fresh fruit is even better. Pretty sure a concerned relative, pediatrician, dentist or teacher have expressed concern for rotting teeth, hyperactivity and childhood obesity prior to this article.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
There is no excuse for ignorance and apathy when there are smartphones and computers to source info instantly and most importantly birth control. Also, EBT is accepted at all places including those high end health food stores and those who don't qualify for assistance can always shop at places like Aldis and Grocery Outlet.

Just say they don't care about themselves or the well being of their children. Takes 5 mins for instant oatmeal and 10-20 for steel cut oats and fresh fruit is even better. Pretty sure a concerned relative, pediatrician, dentist or teacher have expressed concern for rotting teeth, hyperactivity and childhood obesity prior to this article.

1. You were ignorant at one time. Did anyone scold you cause you didn't know?
2. High end Health food stores aren't cheap, so how much food do you think they are going to get?
3. Again, most of these poor families aren't educated to even bother to pay attention.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
I wouldn't be surprised if these big food manufacturers had a deal with pharmaceutical companies. Load these kids up on sugar before school, and once these kids are hyped up on a sugar high, let them go into an environment where they can't move around or talk and then let them get 'diagnosed' as having adhd and then let these kids get drugs to handle that excess energy.