i know a handful of white people that shower/bathe maybe twice a week -

I don't understand why they would feel bold enough to tell people this

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Here is how an Arab traveler described the filthy bathing practices of her Viking ancestors:

need a vomit smiley

where the pawgers at?

There was a thread with a swirler who her and her bf didn't bathe

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
If even a drop of water touches her skin I imagine the smell is unbearable......shyt like this is how outbreaks started......always these smart dumb medical professionals and so called child care profesaionals........fukking CDC had a lice outbreak and it was the director ladies dirty as kids that were patient zeroes for that shyt

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
With the way that lice and UTIs run through their families, I’m not surprised. Obviously, it’s cac dependent bc some bathe regularly and use wash clothes (at least the ones I’ve dealt with).

I had white bytch that used to get her cat blasted by me and would not bathe afterwards and sometimes that would be before we went to work or sleep. bytch used to walk around all day or sleeping with my kids dripping :skip:

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
Your kids arw dirty because they shyt and piss all day, shove their hands in their mouths, sweat, run, and in general just do kid shyt. Bath your fukking children. And she's a nurse? Probably doesn't even change her patients bed sheets, just let's them sit in spiked diapers.

CoCKy GeNiuS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How much or how bad a person smells is DNA and genetics. Where one person can go days without bathing and won't smell another person bathes on the daily and still smells after a long day. That is the only reason she is boldly spewing this bs. Because she genetically prolly doesn't have the genes that produce smells with sillage. That being said yea wash ya ass.

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
Kids sweat and pick up bacteria and I'm SURE they got a nasty ass dog that licks the whole family in the face and mouth.

She's nasty as hell. Feel sorry for those kids...

pcpking

All Star
Daps
As a woman absolutely not! We have our periods, ovulation discharge. Like I couldn’t imagine not taking a shower everyday and in particular on my period. fukk is wrong with this bytch. :what:That’s why women who talk about not washing their legs make me :picard:. Like blood runs down your legs when you’re menstruating. You ain’t wanna make sure it’s 100% washed off for that day?!

You don't put a cork in that thang when it's leaking?

Daps
Reppin
St louis
they are animals.
UKVu0t8.gif

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
white people will lay on their bed with their dog, street clothes and shoes on and . I aint surprised

You forgot to add their dog:scust:.

Growning up, my parents did not play that no bathing/showering shyt, we bathe/showed at least one a day, everyday. We bathe/showered multiple times when we had practice, as soon as I hit the door from football practice my pops or mom expected me to hop in the shower, you nit eating dinner before you showered.