Numerous women admit to having sex with their "work husband"

ThaEruditious

She luv it over here like Gold Watch.
Daps
Reppin
Nashville/Augusta
Her: you Kno I'm still with tevin right(tevin weirdo young nikka gotta be 18-21 always rapping loud on his headphones everyday flirting simpin on every chick in their I'm not no hater I use to be his age work yo move weird young nikka but your future work wife baby mamma is a dikk chewer:manny::mjlol::russ::mjlit::francis::yeshrug:)
:usure:

nikka typed this shyt like Tevin posts here :laff:

Offthegrid

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I did a whole chronicle in 2018 of a situation at my then job, dumbass.

:sas2:

Get off the defense, nikka, your post was hilarious, hence why I quoted it. Why else would I dap you? Smh
i can type like this while onherur n can still fuk your mom auntue sister n your bytch in reality
MZpVpCs

Rice'N Beckford

**King of ADOS**
Daps
Reppin
DMV
It's true this lil thot 23 walked up to me randomly at work while im minding my biz(I stopped fukin chicks I worked with in 2017) this happen last winter.
Her: I should of asked for your number a long time ago:usure:

Me::stopitslime: o really

Her: yea I think you the finest mf in here:usure:

Me::stopitslime:thanks

Her: we should link up after work

Me::stopitslime:ig watever:unimpressed::patrice::jbhmm:dont u gotta nikka in here already

Her: yea so wat I wanna chew on your dikk I heard u packing:usure:

Me:yeshrug::hubie: watever ig just text me when u ready

Her: ok hurry up I don't want nobody to see us in here talking you know mfs be nosey

Me::gucci::troll:ikr

Her: I parked by your car I'm follow u :usure:

Me':scust::dwillhuh::mjtf::what::martin::manny: aite

I end up taking her to my slot huge mistake I never take bytches I work with to my crib I always go their crib or get a room. I got tired of buying$100 rooms when I Kno I'm not staying in dat mf more than 2hrs.

Her: you Kno I'm still with tevin right(tevin weirdo young nikka gotta be 18-21 always rapping loud on his headphones everyday flirting simpin on every chick in their I'm not no hater I use to be his age work yo move weird young nikka but your future work wife baby mamma is a dikk chewer:manny::mjlol::russ::mjlit::francis::yeshrug:)
:usure:

Me::yeshrug:thats your problem not mine shordy:mjlol::gucci:

I had her sucking me off the whole morning n through the rubber on smashed n told her she gotta leave I gotta get sum rest

Fast forward to spring 2019 I peeped them back being together cupcakin at work :scust::mjlol:in my head I'm like this nikka have no idea my dikk been her mouf n guts n he probably be kissing her ass:hhh: reasons why I don't eat p*ssy or kiss females no more I don't trust em.Anyway young nikkaa got her pregnant than a few months later all of her lil work clique buddies been shooting their shot n she walked up on me asking did I tell somebody we did sum.

Her: why ppl in here saying I did sum with u did u tell sumbody:usure:

Me: :mjtf::what:shordy why the fukk would I do that I barely talk to anybody in here I'm a damn mute :jbhmm:

Her: aw ok just making sure because tevin think we did:usure:

Me: :hhh: I don't do drama shordy that's why I don't mess with nun of y'all In here y'all too messy:ufdup:

Her:ok if my friend like you if she asks if we did sum dont tell her:usure:

Me::stopitslime: yea aite

This why you shouldn't fuk with hoes at work just lil highschool goofball ass shyt like that.its worse because if u da flyest nikkaa at work mfs gonna assume off top u smashing their WCW n nikkas be on hoes ass shyt slick hating at work :russ::mjlol::hhh::scust: if you're in a relationship just know sum shyt goin down at her job even if u work with the bytch I've been single since 2015 for these reasons just give hoes the meat enjoy their company and move on to the next

this work environment sound like you work at costco or some other retail whack shyt with teens tbh.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was gonna get on here and call these women out for being shameful but I was doing this shyt all the time at a couple of my jobs.

Running up in married women, raw, on my lunch break in parking lots, training rooms, etc.

Had a couple of husbands find out too. Didn’t know my face but was trying to scope me out at work. Too reckless.