Nubian Sista all about her paper, puts her Sugar Daddy on blast

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
Nasty work....I've been single now for a few months now and I have come across these types. If I even feel like a broad thinks she bout to have me tricking she gets the dueces. But I been letting them know from jump I'm from the old school 90s cloth. Im a " If Kurupt gave a fukk about a bytch I'd always be broke I'd never have no muthafukin indo to smoke" type of guy. We can get food and shyt if I'm hungry, but bytch I know how to cook... well. My money stays in my pocket it ain't for no used up puzzy. I am Joe Blow, The Loverman. You should be paying me. Here's 2 dollars for some douche powder and keep it fresh for the next time.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
that part had me dying
at least let him get you some cheesecake factory or applebee's
Yeah but do those have a drive through where he doesn’t have to seen with her in public?

:hubie:
Sugar babies are either prostitutes or rent-a-mistress and he’s treating her like a mistress, only because he isn’t telling her to kick rocks after sex.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
They all adults and they'll deal with the consequences of whatever this relationship ends up being. The only thing I take issue with is she's broadcasting the fukk out of his situation. That's bad business and shows that neither one of then really knows what they're doing.

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Like, you’re getting money for your body…this is the epitome of hoeing. It’s not even like a rich boyfriend situation where your man is just doing nice things for you. You literally a ho. You should not be promoting this lmao

Has she shown her face on Tiktok before? Because WOOOOOOOOW.

He’s going to make her life a living hell if he loses family/career/clients/money, etc.

Just wow.

and clearly he's a lawyer, so if he wanted to get his lick back, he could go after her using the legal system and take her for all she's got.

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Oh… so she’s a sugar baby

Yeah but do those have a drive through where he doesn’t have to seen with her in public?

:hubie:
Sugar babies are either prostitutes or rent-a-mistress and he’s treating her like a mistress, only because he isn’t telling her to kick rocks after sex.
did you watch the vid
he took her to restaurants before
she was a his job and house

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
It’s a transaction therefore she is a prostitute.
she said she was trying to be his wife at the end of the vid
made him throw out his ex shoes
was asking about if he really divorced
was at his job and house
how you equate this to a prostitute
the same way some dudes just wanna smash
some women just want the cash

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
She was at an empty office...

at a restaurant around strangers..

and alone with him in an empty house...

lol

you about as smart as her
she said she was trying to be his wife at the end of the vid
made him throw out his ex shoes
was asking about if he really divorced
yall got played by women and just mad lol
a lil sidepiece for him
this is not how prostitution works

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just sick as hell! This is beyond disgusting and she don’t even realize she the one that’s being used up
These women are so dumb. I want someone to ask them, wouldn't you rather be making all of your own money yourself than relying on someone like this?

My sisters were raised to want their own, and that's what they have. I have sisters earning mid 6 figures working actual jobs, careers with respect. Why would they want any of this?