NSFW - Inmates record sexual encounter with female C.O. Update - Arrested!!

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I did a deep dive and her name/stage name is

Linda La Madre.​

Now check this, I went down a rabbit hole and she has an only fans she just delete, as well as a Instagram and Twitter that just got deactivated. :jbhmm:

She was also on a UK reality show with her husband she records content with.

71951685-12169527-Linda_La_Madre_releases_OnlyFans_content_with_her_husband-a-10_1686330072657.jpg

71951687-12169527-According_to_the_pair_s_page_they_are_happily_married_and_believ-a-11_1686330072661.jpg

Either this is the greatest hoax ever or she was moonlighting as a CO… but why would she be stupid enough to get filmed when she takes all her the precaution to hide her identity on her onlyfans? :jbhmm:

And why all of the sudden deactivate her accounts?

Link tree:

Deleted onlyfans: OnlyFans
8YqoICPgS8SNGL5ScUyr_7IX3pV3GXw1tux54

Deactivated twitter Handle: ballybaddiexo

This may be her husband she shoots her content with. Screenshot before it’s removed.

Last edited:

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
I did a deep dive and her name/stage name is

Linda La Madre.​

Now check this, I went down a rabbit hole and she has an only fans she just delete, as well as a Instagram and Twitter that just got deactivated. :jbhmm:

She was also on a UK reality show with her husband she records content with.

71951685-12169527-Linda_La_Madre_releases_OnlyFans_content_with_her_husband-a-10_1686330072657.jpg

:mjlol:
71951687-12169527-According_to_the_pair_s_page_they_are_happily_married_and_believ-a-11_1686330072661.jpg

Either this is the greatest hoax ever or she was moonlighting as a CO… but why would she be stupid enough to get filmed when she takes all her the precaution to hide her identity on her onlyfans? :jbhmm:

And why all of the sudden deactivate her accounts?

Link tree:

Deleted onlyfans: OnlyFans
8YqoICPgS8SNGL5ScUyr_7IX3pV3GXw1tux54

Deactivated twitter Handle: ballybaddiexo

This may be her husband she shoots her content with. Screenshot before it’s removed.

@Mike809
@Uchiha God

:mjlol::laff:

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Word is bond, let's be reality: the poster who said using catch phrases is stupid was right, that sh*t is wick wick WACK! Let's give that poster his flowers. I literally never use them sh*ts myself, I put that on everything. I go too much swag for that, if you feel me.

We as a social community are getting flabby and sick if we start rocking with that. Let's choose violence every time we encounter one of those dusty ass posts. That mess is so demonic, brehs.

Do better, fellow Coli brehthren. But let me say less, pause. (pausing something that's Harlem compatible is wild, actually, but it is what it is).

As for this thot: she's clearly for the streets. Get married, brehs.GMB set, never lost!! We speak the wins into existence. We winning, on top of our being six figure certified. But the actual f*cking part escalated quickly. Sh*t went from 0 to 100 real quick. We're going to start a dialogue on that.

He hit that coochie good tho, no h*m*. He went like WOP WOP WOP WOP WOP WOP!! F*cked her up. If he were a CAC, he'd be invited to the cookout. Don't even ask me how.

I hit it first, tho. :jawalrus:
^ that part, this, it's the rizz for me :banderas:

Last edited:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I can't imagine the pain her man is in, not only was she getting her back blown out, the inmate gave her the savage passion kiss :picard:

x.com :picard:

She fine tho :skip:

Last edited:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Nah, they are based in the uk, she will most likely get fired and go through public humiliation. She is not serving no time, now if was moving drugs that would be a different.
There's a major scandal in HMP prisons even high security prisions be having guns in them and dudes escaping

This is just the tip of the iceberg

No one wants to be a CO in the UK

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Normally that’s a sex crime charge for the CO but sometimes the women get off easy. She can say she was extorted, intimidated, manipulated, ect. If it’s a man he’s always done done.
One of my soliders works for the Maryland Dept of corrections. He was going though a divorce so he wanted to chill so he got assigned to a female prison realized that he'd fold and ran back to the state Max at Jessup.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
We gotta figure out what's going on, people are dangerously horny now.
Female nature run amuck.

Not dissing women Men because they want to have sex with many women don't objectify one women or one type of woman so as long as they aren't stupid hey could avoid certain shyt women think that one Man or one type of Man is attractive so they feel they must pursue that Man and since there's rarely consequences of them doing this they have no chill.

Back in the day Male teachers where getting football numbers for ouching little girls same as by solider now there's hardly any Male teachers

Homie let his students plait his hair and got immediately fired females said "LETS MAKE THIS ROOM STINK"