NSFW: Dej Loaf on vacation thirst-trapping 4 nikkas

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps
lj5gmfeojmr61.jpg

images

fk4iqeeojmr61.jpg

:usure:
That was his real gf. He was just Dej Loaf’s beard.

Last edited:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
“I prefer women with natural bodies”

“No, not like that/body of a 10-year-old/if you like her, then you must be gay.”

Dudes are wild. Also, don’t dare profess to liking a woman who is perfectly average lest someone questions your tastes. A lot of dummies act like whether a man looks like Shamar Moore or Gargamel that he should always be aiming for some sort of Apex baddie. Completely delusional and ridiculously demeaning to what women have on offer outside of their bodies.

It's a tough world out here for both sexes. Women dying over bbl surgery. :wow: Dudes willing to break their legs just to be 6'.:wow:Big ups to all the reasonable peoples.

I don't mind a smaller woman. I don't want an ironing board, but I don't expect an African peach

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

She was always attractive to me. Fucc the lesbian shyt, I ain't got no problem spoiling and courting her :banderas:

:gucci::scust:I haven't heard a song from her in what feels like a literal decade and THIS is the bullshyt she putting out? Maaaaaan that shyt is wack.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Ya'll say you want natural bodies and then clown natural bodies. Nothing wrong with her body. Let her be.
Get the fukk out here. Women clown men for their natural bodies all day.
If you ugly and badly built, it is what it is. Blame your parents. :umad: