Now we all know size matters in a fight, but what about weapons?

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
I wouldn’t but it past that Lil dude to beat the tall guy in this pic. Dudes his height don’t have good balance, that lumbering motherfukking might tumble trying to grab him and bust his own head wide open:picard:

And thats another thing the bigger you are its a whole lot more of you to be hit.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
That makes so much sense. Ability would be the primary variable but if both parties are skilled, then size does matter.
Where does stuff like footwork and speed come into play?

Asking as a chick b:c girl fights are completely different. Lmao!

All I know i went to school with a nikka named Dink, Dink washed nikkas no matter they size. 5'10 to 6'6" Dink was like 5'6" now if Dink would have faught nikkas damn near a foot taller that could actually fight he'd probably have his work cut out for him. just because they are that much bigger and knew what they were doing. But realistically life dont work like that..

Girl fights usually are always the bigger girl winning because Girls don't for the most part have any concept of skills or training. A girl with training would be a legit beast.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Again, still not even close to a foot of height difference.

Marco was 6’1 vs a 6’8 dude. That’s a 7 inch height difference. That’s 5 WHOLE INCHES from a foot.

main-qimg-943418be8ea972448b6b8c782af627ea

This is what a 5 INCH DIFFERENCE looks like.

For it to be similar to the size discrepancy I’m talking about Marco would’ve had to fight a dude who was 7’1

blogs-the-feed-it-follows-tallest-man-02%5B1%5D.jpg

Literally every increment of height matters.

This is not a game.
LOL come on now fam whats the odds you get into that kinda shyt.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
All I know i went to school with a nikka named Dink, Dink washed nikkas no matter they size. 5'10 to 6'6" Dink was like 5'6" now if Dink would have faught nikkas damn near a foot taller that could actually fight he'd probably have his work cut out for him. just because they are that much bigger and knew what they were doing. But realistically life dont work like that..

Girl fights usually are always the bigger girl winning because Girls don't for the most part have any concept of skills or training. A girl with training would be a legit beast.
In undergrad I would see short dudes in Muy Thai do lethal shyt to fighters taller than them and in high school nobody ever took height seriously b/c some of the shortest dudes always held their own. There was one dude infamous for just being able to grapple anybody to the ground on some wrestling type momentum shyt. David/Goliath type shyt.

Yeah as for chicks what we will do is compensate for size and lack of skill with viciousness and chaos. :yeshrug:Aint no honor. It’s win by any means necessary. If she bigger than you, oh well. That pencil might get shoved in your neck. Hair yanked, hitting you with whatever is available, and god forbid you fall. That foot meeting the hollow of your throat, the chair getting picked up and tossed on you, and kicked in the groin, stabbed, eyes gouged.

We don’t have the physicality to do those formal fights men do. So it’s “banshee outta hell” energy 100%. And you don’t stop until they not moving anymore or they crying and begging you to stop.:francis:And I think you are absolutely right about women and training.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
In undergrad I would see short dudes in Muy Thai do lethal shyt to fighters taller than them and in high school nobody ever took height seriously b/c some of the shortest dudes always held their own. There was one dude infamous for just being able to grapple anybody to the ground on some wrestling type momentum shyt. David/Goliath type shyt.

Yeah as for chicks what we will do is compensate for size and lack of skill with viciousness and chaos. :yeshrug:Aint no honor. It’s win by any means necessary. If she bigger than you, oh well. That pencil might get shoved in your neck. Hair yanked, hitting you with whatever is available, and god forbid you fall. That foot meeting the hollow of your throat, the chair getting picked up and tossed on you, and kicked in the groin, stabbed, eyes gouged.

We don’t have the physicality to do those formal fights men do. So it’s “banshee outta hell” energy 100%. And you don’t stop until they not moving anymore or they crying and begging you to stop.:francis:And I think you are absolutely right about women and training.
All the fights I ever seen with women have always been worse than men. A nikka will beat the fukk out of you. A Woman is going to try to kill you. You are absolutely right about that. that's why when LSA tries to act like women are the kinder sex i just laugh.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
All the fights I ever seen with women have always been worse than men. A nikka will beat the fukk out of you. A Woman is going to try to kill you. You are absolutely right about that. that's why when LSA tries to act like women are the kinder sex i just laugh.
:francis:Lol it’s also why I laugh at lesbian relationships being regarded as better or safer than male/female relationships.
:bryan:They are MORE violent.

I talk mad trash to men about the bullshyt they do but that doesn’t imply that I think women would be better. :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
:francis:Lol it’s also why I laugh at lesbian relationships being regarded as better or safer than male/female relationships.
:bryan:They are MORE violent.

I talk mad trash to men about the bullshyt they do but that doesn’t imply that I think women would be better. :yeshrug:

At least two dudes will talk it out(That may be bullshyt) But a woman and another woman is basically the same as a woman and a man. Dikes be putting hands on women. that shyt is abusive and not cool. I've seen it. and that goes from everything from physical abuse to sexual abuse. I got an associate who is a dike. she was bragging about making her gf bleed. RT. i was like :gucci: yall both women. you dont understand you should dial it back.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
At least two dudes will talk it out(That may be bullshyt) But a woman and another woman is basically the same as a woman and a man. Dikes be putting hands on women. that shyt is abusive and not cool. I've seen it. and that goes from everything from physical abuse to sexual abuse. I got an associate who is a dike. she was bragging about making her gf bleed. RT. i was like :gucci: yall both women. you dont understand you should dial it back.
Yeah no I’ll never get that energy. Men irritate the hell outta me sometimes but women will never be an option.:yeshrug:

On another note what would you say is the most effective fighting style? Does it even matter?

Sukairain

Shahenshah
Daps
Reppin
Straiya
Has the short guy got a spear or a sword, and how well trained is he in using the weapons? I don't think a blunt force weapon like a bat is going to be enough. The short guy would need something with higher lethality, something that inflicts stab wounds

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.

Height alone doesnt matter if the shorter guy is stronger and/or more skilled than the taller guy. A 5'5 grappler type weighing 200+ is murdering a guy who is 6'6 170ish off mass, center of gravity and strength alone if he closes the distance.

Baby Hulk is 5'0 even apparently. He's also a grappler and built like a damn tank.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Obviously weapons negate the advantage that comes with size. They cut into the range and endurance advantage the larger opponent has going into the fight.

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
@Booksnrain i promise you as a woman a month lets say two months with the right training unless you are unlucky enough to run into a legit fighter, you beating hoes ass.
Most people cannot fight at all. Women especially so I learned. We have a woman's class in my mma gym with basically 1 consistent woman. I have had to train some of the ladies that came through, the amount of men let alone women that can't throw a proper punch is staggering.