Now the liberal media now after my nikka Dr. Phil

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
pretty stupid question since the answer is no

but the whole thing is obviously a promo for his upcoming show(and not a hidden attempt but a clear one)

so to make it seem like he's somehow advocating for raping women just based on a tweet is an exaggerated and fake outrage

people seem to make it a hobby to find things to be mad about

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
People completely misunderstanding the goal of the tweet. There ARE PEOPLE WHO LEGITIMATELY BELIEVE that it is not rape if a woman is drunk. The people who are upset seem to want to believe that these people do not exist, but they do. The purpose of that tweet was to get people who do believe that it doesn't count as rape if someone tries to have sex with a drunk woman to come out and explain why they think that and to get discussion going. The question was purely neutral and Dr.Phil is not taking any particular stance.

This is why we have freedom of speech, so people who hold views contrary to most of the population can speak up and get educated instead of just assuming they have some secret information and are actually justified in thinking what they do because they'll be censored if they speak out. They develop a hero or martyr complex because they think they're courageous for speaking out in a day and age where you can be censored for saying what they think people don't want to hear.

Personally I think its fairly cut and dry. You can't give consent when you're over the influence. Sex without consent is rape. This is why I don't party, especially as a black man in a mostly white town. I don't want to fall for that okie doke. Get a few drinks in me, try to hook up with a girl that I thought was feeling me and before I know it I'm sharing a cell with Cody or Brad :upsetfavre:

omnifax

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kalamazoo, MI #ADOS
You dumb ass fools know damn well that they don't mean just regular "drunk". :stopitslime: Y'all are disgusting. :beli:

The tweet the op posted said drunk, if he meant something else he should clarify. This is probably why you shouldn't post things like this on twitter as you can't clarify your statements and it catches fire too fast. And please don't insult me and call me a dumb ass, I think what I posted is reasonable for an adult who is deciding to drink in excess.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Just because she's drunk don't meant you supposed to rape a bytch and take the p*ssy.

But if a broad is regretting fukkin a dude (no rape) because she was drunk, that's on her.

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He asked a question why are they getting bent out of shape about it? He didn't say it was right.. or wrong. Just answer the man you sensitive ass bytches :heh:

Daps
What the fukk :mindblown:

He just asked a damn question to get people's opinion on it....it ain't like he was saying it's okay

I swear, some people just like to bytch for the sake of bytching :mindblown:

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
you MUST be an unevolved low brow mouth breather to still call the media the "liberal media",, there are only a hand full of different media networkds,, ALL owned by fuking REPUBLICAN backing/voting supporters,,,, they dictate and choose what is discussed according to THEIR agenda,,,,, but you really think the media is liberal

DUMBASSS

you lost all credibility

truuuuueeeeeeee

Its like, WTF, our most popular cable news agency BY FAR is a far right wing channel...CNN is centrist. People can access news, online, from any media source they choose. Fck is up with this continued "liberal media" sht. Proves the theory that when a lie is repeated often enough, it becomes the truth.