Now the liberal media now after my nikka Dr. Phil

MBwithadream

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Apparently people are mad because a tweet he made yesterday

drphil22f-1-web.jpg

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...t-sparks-outrage-girl-drunk-article-1.1432638

Feminists & bytch made brehthrens (let me show you one) want him to apologizes & more.

shyt, I can't even try to.....

No thread left behind. :manny:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
I'll never understand why this society can't make females responsible for their own actions.

omnifax

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kalamazoo, MI #ADOS
It shouldn't be a big debate. Most other scenarios I can think of where a person is drunk and does something stupid said person is held responsible for their actions and this shouldn't be any different. If the lady doesn't want to end up in bed with some weirdo she should take a little more precaution in regard to who she is drinking around. Whatever happened to designated drivers or someone in the group who isn't drinking that can help keep an eye on those who are?

SumBlackguyz

Cacs Gonna Cac
Daps
Reppin
Greensboro, NC

dallastexas

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you MUST be an unevolved low brow mouth breather to still call the media the "liberal media",, there are only a hand full of different media networkds,, ALL owned by fuking REPUBLICAN backing/voting supporters,,,, they dictate and choose what is discussed according to THEIR agenda,,,,, but you really think the media is liberal

DUMBASSS

you lost all credibility

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
when your drunk you can still make rational decisions...

i'm tired of people using that as an excuse for any misdeed they do

granted i haven't been drunk since 2006 or touched liquor since then but a drunk girl isn't going to fukk just anything that hollers at them so there is still decision making going on there

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you MUST be an unevolved low brow mouth breather to still call the media the "liberal media",, there are only a hand full of different media networkds,, ALL owned by fuking REPUBLICAN backing/voting supporters,,,, they dictate and choose what is discussed according to THEIR agenda,,,,, but you really think the media is liberal

DUMBASSS

you lost all credibility

IMO, use of the words "Conservative" and "Liberal" in general are played.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
I'll never understand why this society can't make females responsible for their own actions.
It shouldn't be a big debate. Most other scenarios I can think of where a person is drunk and does something stupid said person is held responsible for their actions and this shouldn't be any different. If the lady doesn't want to end up in bed with some weirdo she should take a little more precaution in regard to who she is drinking around. Whatever happened to designated drivers or someone in the group who isn't drinking that can help keep an eye on those who are?

when your drunk you can still make rational decisions...

i'm tired of people using that as an excuse for any misdeed they do

granted i haven't been drunk since 2006 or touched liquor since then but a drunk girl isn't going to fukk just anything that hollers at them so there is still decision making going on there

You dumb ass fools know damn well that they don't mean just regular "drunk". :stopitslime: Y'all are disgusting. :beli:

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
You dumb ass fools know damn well that they don't mean just regular "drunk". :stopitslime: Y'all are disgusting. :beli:

if a girl is passed out drunk and barely able to move walk and talk then your clearly a scumbag if you hit that...but a distinction has to be made...a girl feeling good after a few drinks can clearly still decide if she wants to have sex or not...a slipping and falling girl...shouldn't be touched

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps

Totally shyt faced? Again. Her fault for putting herself in such a position. I operate purely on cause and effect, friend. Remove the cause and there will be no crime, amigo. :beli: