Now that Will and Jada are done, I’m making this the black love mascot couple

BrownBunny

All Star
Daps
What about my personal favorite. NOBODY had chemistry like these two
dcfb5f0ca37dd25ee94af28b27dccdb1.jpg
:hhh:
Cheating, alleged physical abuse, and drug addiction leading to a divorce and a dead child is your ideal Black couple.

BrownBunny

All Star
Daps
"...black love mascot couple" :what: mascots?:mindblown: don't yall got parents & grand parents?:scust:
The fact that yall need a mascot actually explains a lot of coli's nonsensical actions around this story:jbhmm:
Thank you! Celebrity worship is nauseating.
It’s no surprise that humanity was ruled by monarchs and chiefs for most of our history, always seeking to turn a normal person into an infallible idol.
:scust:

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
I dont get why some of yall draw inspiration from celebrities as if they're the standard of what a commited relationship is.

Real relationships are about fairness, sacrifice, compromise and dedication.

A real person would give up the limelight and focus on their family.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps

They are a cute couple though. Been together a long time. I believe in the value of families. That said, they set a good example. She was Hollywood and he was NFL, yet they're both grounded. Will and Jada is a classic case of Hollywood decadence masquerading as freedom and enlightenment gone wrong. Kids completely fukked up. Kids weren't born spectrum, but the environment they were raised in wasnt for the best.