Now scrolling is trash on this site?

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I clicked a link to what I thought was a tweet and it redirected me to a gambling site "bc.game" or something like that. I checked the link again (hover mouse over it on chrome) and it was to the original link I thought it would direct me... someone could easily redirect people to virus site if they can camouflage links on here.

Say it says to twitter but really it go to a keylogging website :camby:

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
It constantly refreshes the page when i try to type and i cant get my novels out forcing me into one sentences like yall. Grrr

I gotta rush it out and spend 10 min editing because itll just refresh right i. The middle after 5 min or 60 sec. Completely random.

Im on iphone. Idk why. Prolly been going on for a year atleast but its annoying as fukk.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
I clicked a link to what I thought was a tweet and it redirected me to a gambling site "bc.game" or something like that.
S6AuDrz.gif

Damn, they already got you. This may not even be the real itsyoung, probably an imposter :francis:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
S6AuDrz.gif

Damn, they already got you. This may not even be the real itsyoung, probably an imposter :francis:
:pachaha: nah good ol california laws, said the site not allowed in my region

Site definitely falling off. More ads than a geocities site in 2001 :francis:

As I write this theres 3 ads visible

886-AC151-BD16-4-B13-B632-5251-F2173-A33.png

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
I clicked a link to what I thought was a tweet and it redirected me to a gambling site "bc.game" or something like that. I checked the link again (hover mouse over it on chrome) and it was to the original link I thought it would direct me... someone could easily redirect people to virus site if they can camouflage links on here.

Say it says to twitter but really it go to a keylogging website :camby:
Been nice knowing ya :mjcry: