Now Africa Has Options, And The West Hates It

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
When Africa rises the West goes down. That includes the lives of Black people in the West.

This is coming and will tear racial solidarity. This is why nationalism is being pushed to the forefront over racial identity/solidarity.
:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh: you just opened my eyes, and it makes sense why we still have the same bytch ass provocateurs in this forum touting american exceptionalism in black face. They scared of the agenda

I wouldn't say that. Black people as a collective rise when we got options. We barely got options now and we are all acting like crabs for it
Lol You think Marcus Garvey vs Frederick Douglass 2.0 wont resurface during this debacle?

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
The issue is you're dealing with a GIGANTIC continent in Africa.

Saying Africa will rise is a huge task outside of the heavily populated areas.

Some areas are doing well and others are not. Can the well to do areas support the others and keep them from aligning with China or France or even amerixa

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
I've been seeing random media pop up about how with all the raw material africa has neo colonial agenda is to keep Africa poor so these countries can use it for themselves because they don't have those same resources.

So the goal would be new type slavery through policy, bad loans, destabilization and installation of puppets.
that's what has been happening for the last 500 years almost.