Now a C list actress is slowly going to D list lmao

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Wasn't Jay-Z banging this broad in the late 90s early 2000s?

Yeah, and she was barely legal back then, too. First, it was Foxy Brown, and now her. Hov love them fresh outta high school hoes.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I want to help everyone SEE THE LIGHT...
If brown nosing was a sport she would be Olympic champion
Whether it be politicans, movie producers, directors or just white people in general, this bytch will wet her lips just to lick they backsides, she such a sycophant, she'll even go as far as to sleep with Hollywood high rollers to further her career, her track record and her reputation proves me right, Danny Boyle, Oliver Stone, Harvey Weinstein, Quentin Tarantino and Eli Roth are the ones that are everybody knows about but I'm sure theres more.

:myman:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Whether it be politicans, movie producers, directors or just white people in general, this bytch will wet her lips just to lick they backsides, she such a sycophant, she'll even go as far as to sleep with Hollywood high rollers to further her career, her track record and her reputation proves me right, Danny Boyle, Oliver Stone, Harvey Weinstein, Quentin Tarantino and Eli Roth are the ones that are everybody knows about but I'm sure theres more.
Breh your hatred is commendable...I really mean it :wow:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
This nikka here is looking like a genius in 2020

hatealot

Banned
Daps
Legendary posting :wow: