Notre Dame football is complete overrated trash & does not belong on television on any level

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Both teams are ass so the game will be close
We not as ass as yall

tumblr_oc4usjvj7B1u1ljrzo1_540.gif

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
The problem with ND is its academic standards. They don't want dumb ass athletes which pretty much limits who they can recruit.

The American Athlete is dumb as rocks (on average). It's a no win situation for any coach that goes there.

Luckily Notre Dame will always make bread, and doesn't have to rely solely on football. It is what it it :manny:

Most of you young breh's don't wasn't born for this game :wow:

Sam.I.Am

All Star
Daps
The problem with ND is its academic standards. They don't want dumb ass athletes which pretty much limits who they can recruit.

The American Athlete is dumb as rocks (on average). It's a no win situation for any coach that goes there.

Luckily Notre Dame will always make bread, and doesn't have to rely solely on football. It is what it it :manny:

Most of you young breh's don't wasn't born for this game :wow:

Wasn't a problem for Stanford

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Wasn't a problem for Stanford

Yeah academic standards were the reason they were in the National Championship Game years back. :stopitslime:

They're just garbage starting with the stubborn ass coach.

You brehs are either.

1. In your twenties
2. Ignorant of the history of college football.
3. All of the above.

They actually have news articles about what I said. If you do some research you would know notre dame lowered it's academic standards in the 80's which helped them win a national title.

Even today notre dame has multiple players on academic probation. Some never play.