Notre Dame football is complete overrated trash & does not belong on television on any level

Barry Sanders

Barry>>>
Daps
Reppin
Silverdome
LSU aint as overrated as Notre Dame

:skip:

post-28671-Better-Off-Ted-reaching-for-to-Gfv3.gif

LSU aint as overrated as Notre Dame

The #5 team losing to a unranked team.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Funny thing is, I wasn't even concerned when OSU played ND....I chalked that as a guaranteed win. There was no concern at all.

Plus Brian Kelly left UC hangin in the national championship game against Florida to go to ND, after a school record reg. season. Chickens roostin:manny:
What national title game? What r u talking about?

Edub

Veteran
Daps
What national title game? What r u talking about?
Well it was the 2010 sugarbowl...uc was 3 in country and Florida was 5...tebos last bowl game. My bad tho, that may not have been the national champion game...just a hyped bowl game:yeshrug:(nc game was the rose bowl that year, Texas at bama...)

Sleepy Walker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cincy
Funny thing is, I wasn't even concerned when OSU played ND....I chalked that as a guaranteed win. There was no concern at all.

Plus Brian Kelly left UC hangin in the Sugar Bowl against Florida to go to ND, after a school record reg. season. Chickens roostin:manny:

Coupled with how he left Cincy and my brother is a ND fan I hope Brian Kelly becomes a career loser.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
These dumb gay fakkits thought they were really really on the comeback trail:mjlol:

Then, Alabama made them look like a high school team.

Then, a yr or 2 later, i forgot who they beat in primetime, but nikkaz on here were like "put them in the title game NOW!"

They proceeded to lose about 3 more games that season:mjlol:

MN Fats

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If they weren't making money for nbc they wouldn't be on... they're signed thru like 2025 too... they're bringing nbc viewers and that's why they deserve to be on regardless of what their record is our how good they are.

But fuk ND anyway.

Daps
They do numbers and consistently schedule interesting matchups :manny:

They had a great team last year but got completely fukked by injuries

I was souring on them before Kelly, but they've been interesting again after he climbed out of the mess Weis left them in

Thread would have been more appropriate from Davie to Weis. Program was a mess under those two. They're on a nice upswing now again imo

Feels like every program outside Alabama and OSU are 'overrated' tbh
Calm down, FSU is not overrated.