Notre Dame Fans Think the "Turnover Chain" is Gangster Rap Garbage & Classless

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
Showing my age | BlueandGold.com

Ok. Going to say it. Will be accused of all kinds of things. So be it. Will be 67 in a few weeks, so that is probably part of it. The turn over chain thing Miami has going for it smells like and looks like gangster rapp garbage. They look like fools doing it. Doesn't anyone have any pride anymore? I thought so when it was being talked about in pre-game, so has nothing to do with how the game went. Man, look like you have been there. I could have picked off a couple of those passes, and guys are running around with that stupid chain as if they just cured cancer.

DN6sxpWVwAAVItM.jpg

:umad: WE BACK BABY.. and i say this as a guy who's never been a fan of the U... i

just like seeing cac's mad :banderas:
dm_171112_ncf_finebaum_turnover_chain.jpg

Last edited:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
cape for cac's brehs
:what:
He not caping for shyt you retard slopped faced dumpster baby, stop posting that shyt here like we give 2 fukks bout some random old ass racist peckerwood on twitter got to say. Nobody gives a fukk stop bringing that shyt here militant dap fishing

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
:what:
He not caping for shyt you retard slopped faced dumpster baby, stop posting that shyt here like we give 2 fukks bout some random old ass racist peckerwood on twitter got to say. Nobody gives a fukk stop bringing that shyt here militant dap fishing

cac's are out and about in this forum defendin their kind :mjlol: