#NotOurCrimes. J.K. Rowling Keeping Her Foot On Trehs' Necks

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@LiveFromLondon , @Ukbrotha , @Iceson Beckford , @Caca-faat question for yall. In a case like this does he/she go to a male prison for life or does he/she get a private harem in the female prison ? How progressive are yall out there? :lupe: '

In America we basically just have 2 states which have let trehs into the female population with mixed results. Some of em are just getting through their sentence peacefully, while others are on demon time. I think one of the new jersey brehs got two or three of his fellow women pregnant. :russ:

Last edited:

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
@LiveFromLondon , @Ukbrotha , @Iceson Beckford question for yall. In a case like this does he/she go to a male prison for life or does he/she get a private harem in the female prison ? How progressive are yall out there? :lupe: '

In America we basically just have 2 states which have let trehs into the female population with mixed results. Some of em are just getting through their sentence peacefully, while others are on demon time. I think one of the new jersey brehs got two or three of his fellow women pregnant. :russ:
I actually have no idea.:lupe:

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
America is a very powerful nation..and is currently trying to persuade or force poorer nations to tolerate this satanism.
Respect to Ghana for enforcing common sense human principles in law.
And personally I don't even mind them enforcing moral norms if they are genuine about it.

My issue is that they're enforced unequally. They treat Africa like their loyal little puppy with morals. The entire Middle East has had the exact same policy as Ghana or Uganda for centuries, and none of them are specifically being sanctioned or losing access to grants from the West because of it.

It just looks like neocolonialist finger wagging.

The same with a lot of their other morals and principles. For example, they will tell these African nations like Mali or Burkino Faso that representative democracy is the only right answer, but then the white nations will personally build an oligarchy to control Palestine and they have no smoke whatsoever for regimes like China or Russia who have never had democracy, or Thailand or Pakistan that have overt military rule.