Notice Of Separation: The 2023 NBA Free agency/Off-Season Thread

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Blazers want picks to do a full tear down in any trade scenario. Not mediocre players like Ayton and Herro:pachaha:

The picks go without saying they’re gonna get that.

But the money also hs to work. And Supermax money is a different ballgame it’s virtually impossible to trade for just filler. You’re gonna need at least 1 or 2 significant contracts and that = significant players

I agree I wouldn’t want herro, but ayton at 25 would be a good fit for them.

Also ‘full rebuild’ isn’t really accurate bc they’ve drafted themselves into having a A1 core 1-3: Simons, sharpe, Miller/scoot. So they don’t really need to TANK tank

Look at Ja. They got him and didn’t look. They didn’t dikk around trying to be bad.

Scoot-Simons-Sharpe-PF-Ayton
Herro- 6th man

That’s legit a team that can fight for a play in spot year 1, especially if Scoot is the real deal

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
This is what I hate about the NBA. They keep changing the rules of the CBA to protect these stupid owners and GMs only for them to give Jerami Grant 5 years $150 million only to whine and cry in year 2 of the deal and be like we have to dump this contract it’s killin us :damn:

Last edited:

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
Please stop posting Windhorst scoops. He has no sources and doesn't have any inside information

Windhorst has all the scoops. He's not paid to be Woj, so he tries not to step on his toes because they work for the same people.

They did get into it on air one time about deals.

Yes, he got on because he rode for LBJ, but we gotta move on from that. It's been 20 years.

Volt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Rio
And Supermax money is a different ballgame it’s virtually impossible to trade for just filler. You’re gonna need at least 1 or 2 significant contracts and that = significant players
Not for Washington. :pachaha:

br82186

Superstar
Daps
:what:

What are you talkin about?

You nikkas kill me with this shyt

You just don’t like him cause he’s a fat she/him lookin nikka that’s all
Says the n-gga in which at least 85 percent of his posts is dedicated to shytting on Dame.

Like damn n-gga we get it, you hate the n-gga

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
This is a massive thing people dislike folks just because they don’t present how they want them to.

Bro nikkas been shytting on Windy for years just because he rode Bron coattails to his position at espn. Regardless of how yall feel about "Fat Elephant Cac" the man knows what the fukk he is talking about

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Bro nikkas been shytting on Windy for years just because he rode Bron coattails to his position at espn. Regardless of how yall feel about "Fat Elephant Cac" the man knows what the fukk he is talking about
That's because he has to, LeBron is essentially gone so he has to put in that work, but regardless that n-gga is far from where Shams and Woj is at.

I can give you a better comparison and soccer folks on here would know this name, but Windhorst is trying so hard to be the Fabrizio Romano of the NBA, but he's never touching that.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
This is what I hate about the NBA. They keep changing the rules of the CBA to protect these stupid owners and GMs only for them to give Jerami Grant 5 years $150 million only to whine and cry in year 2 of the deal and be like we have to dump this contract it’s killin us :damn:

S&T ayton for Grant. Done