Daps
Reppin
NULL

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Charlotte is dumb for letting this get out. This really helps Portland big time. Haven't heard many teams looking to trade up to grab Miller. Scoot has multiple teams who want him.
when they see the parade of wings later on in the draft, they're gonna regret it if it's true.

THE 101

House Painter
Daps

I hate opinions like these.

Paul George is 33, has had multiple injuries and misses a lot of games. Even if Scoot never becomes as good as PG was in his prime, he'll probably still be able to contribute more for the Clippers than 2023 PG.

I think the Clippers should do it if they can. They ain't winning shyt either way but at least a player like Scoot gives them something to build to for the future considering they mortgaged their whole future on the PG trade from OKC.

Plus the Blazers would be dumb and desperate enough to do it.

Dame and PG ain't winning shyt either :mjlol:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps

They need to trade him because Kawhi has no value. Both are always injured but at least PG communicates with the team and his teammates. They know what's going on with him and his status isn't a daily mystery like Kawhi.

The Kings would be a perfect fit but they don't have enough to trade for PG.

Atlanta would be interesting. They have to be making some kinda move to shake up their roster this summer so they should be linked to just about everybody. Hunter and Collins for PG works salary wise.

Would LAC value the #10 pick enough to do a trade centered around THJ and Bertans? I doubt they'd want to send him to a rival in conference but they don't have any decent draft picks coming up.

Portland could trump everyone with the #3 pick. Simons, Nurkic and #3 for PG. I think that'd be stupid for Portland but I could see them considering it if they're actually serious about building something around Dame. They'd still have money to go after Lopez or Naz Reid, plus, they could still dangle Sharpe as trade bait.

Wolves could offer a KAT swap before his massive extension kicks in.

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
If Scoot falls to the Blazers how do you justify trading that if you’re Portland to appease a 33 year old Dame? Scoot is a can’t miss allstar. Portland has so many young talented pieces right now you’re just gonna blow that up for a player who Is great but he’s not generational like a Bron/Giannis/Jokic and he probably only has a few years left at his level.

That shyt would really be malpractice. You can literally get a haul right now for Dame and really accelerate the rebuild but nah fukk that keep Dame and trade away the pieces you have to appease him

The more you think about it the dumber it looks:snoop:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
They need to trade him because Kawhi has no value. Both are always injured but at least PG communicates with the team and his teammates. They know what's going on with him and his status isn't a daily mystery like Kawhi.

The Kings would be a perfect fit but they don't have enough to trade for PG.

Atlanta would be interesting. They have to be making some kinda move to shake up their roster this summer so they should be linked to just about everybody. Hunter and Collins for PG works salary wise.

Would LAC value the #10 pick enough to do a trade centered around THJ and Bertans? I doubt they'd want to send him to a rival in conference but they don't have any decent draft picks coming up.

Portland could trump everyone with the #3 pick. Simons, Nurkic and #3 for PG. I think that'd be stupid for Portland but I could see them considering it if they're actually serious about building something around Dame. They'd still have money to go after Lopez or Naz Reid, plus, they could still dangle Sharpe as trade bait.

Wolves could offer a KAT swap before his massive extension kicks in.
PG is essentially an expiring, so it wouldn’t even a major package or even a lottery pick to get him IMO.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
If Scoot falls to the Blazers how do you justify trading that if you’re Portland to appease a 33 year old Dame? Scoot is a can’t miss allstar. Portland has so many young talented pieces right now you’re just gonna blow that up for a player who Is great but he’s not generational like a Bron/Giannis/Jokic and he probably only has a few years left at his level.

That shyt would really be malpractice. You can literally get a haul right now for Dame and really accelerate the rebuild but nah fukk that keep Dame and trade away the pieces you have to appease him

The more you think about it the dumber it looks:snoop:
And you're in a division with the defending champions, a fastely rising team, another rising team, and Minnesota lol, plus a heavy Western Conference.

If I'm Portland's front office I'm telling Dame we can't pass this up

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I hate opinions like these.

Paul George is 33, has had multiple injuries and misses a lot of games. Even if Scoot never becomes as good as PG was in his prime, he'll probably still be able to contribute more for the Clippers than 2023 PG.

I think the Clippers should do it if they can. They ain't winning shyt either way but at least a player like Scoot gives them something to build to for the future considering they mortgaged their whole future on the PG trade from OKC.

Plus the Blazers would be dumb and desperate enough to do it.

Dame and PG ain't winning shyt either :mjlol:

Yup not to mention much cheaper

Paul George is on the downward of his career and probably only has like 2-4 years left in the league