Notice Of Separation: The 2023 NBA Free agency/Off-Season Thread

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Just saw this

Been saying Crash deserves his own day in Charlotte.

Who the fukk is Emeka
Go I know from Carolina got his start in sports media using the alias @cardboardgerald (Wallace).

Ended up being bobcats bleacher report editor from his dorm room. Went on to do the hornets then got picked up by Denver the year the year they won the super bowl. Even has a ring. Now he's a photographer for the broncos. Ran into him again at the unc vs sakerlina fame.

Henry Orbit

Wave Gods
Daps
Reppin
The Old North State

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
:unimpressed:...what's an okafor?

for dunking on :scust:

Forgot Kobe on an ankle that was a gametime decision :beli:

OIP.OquE1uoHoEWqpaKYu8xTuAAAAA

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town

It's good for Dwight to promote himself whenever possible for those who didn't see him play (bc he was a beast), tho from a more objective standpoint it's a lot easier to guard Jokic in the 22mpg you get, when you have all-defensive first team caliber prime Anthony Davis as your second line of defense logging 38mpg. Not to mention Caruso, Rondo, KCP, LeBron etc playing the passing lanes. That Lakers team was collectively a great defensive unit.

With that said, Jokic averaged 22/7/5 on 53/35/86 shooting in 33mpg, and Dwight averaged 4 fouls in his 22mpg. When matched up against skilled bigs, Yao Ming gave Dwight 24 & 10 on 56% shooting in their career h2h and in the 09 Finals, Pau Gasol gave Dwight 19 & 9 on 60% shooting. Still great defensively but hits a little different when Rashard Lewis is your second line.