Notice Of Separation: The 2023 NBA Free agency/Off-Season Thread

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on
Yeah. But they let it be known they would match any offer so no other team bothered to offer him anything.

I know but someone should’ve held their feet to the fire. Make them pay top dollar. Don’t let them get a team-friendly deal. One of those tanking teams or teams at the start of a rebuild should’ve thrown several bags just to say fukk you.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
I know but someone should’ve held their feet to the fire. Make them pay top dollar. Don’t let them get a team-friendly deal. One of those tanking teams or teams at the start of a rebuild should’ve thrown several bags just to say fukk you.
not a lot of teams had money, but the Spurs did.

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on
not a lot of teams had money, but the Spurs did.
Spurs were the team I thought was gonna make an offer, why would they do the Lakers a favor by not making an offer? Reaves had proven he was a problem. Had brehs on here comparing him to Ginoboli. Seems like a player they’d be intrigued by.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Spurs were the team I thought was gonna make an offer, why would they do the Lakers a favor by not making an offer? Reaves had proven he was a problem. Had brehs on here comparing him to Ginoboli. Seems like a player they’d be intrigued by.
they just got Wemby and they probably didn't want their first big expense to be Austin Reaves. Instead they got a couple more 2nd's and contract placeholders for later. They're playing the long game. Now if they thought they could make the playoffs, sure, go for it, but at that point they might as well have gone after Van Vleet.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is how teams have setbacks.

Overpaying & building too fast

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps

Just hope PG never goes into the Front Office. His team is awful. Only one legit great shooter on his squad.

Meanwhile Klay built a dynasty that would win the next 5 championships:snoop: