Notice Of Separation: The 2023 NBA Free agency/Off-Season Thread

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps

For years I thought his full first name was nicholas

Crazy how dumb parents can be by naming their children in names that obviously they are gonna get laughed at. I'm 99% sure even him being son of NBA basketball player didn't stop kids from calling him a nick gerr.

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Crazy how dumb parents can be by naming their children in names that obviously they are gonna get laughed at. I'm 99% sure even him being son of NBA basketball player didn't stop kids from calling him a nick gerr.
I think Steve Kerr just lacks situational awareness sometimes.

MJ: "Psst, Steve...be ready on the next play"

Steve Kerr: "Ok, when you pass me the ball on the next play, I'll be ready to shoot it, I got you Mike!!!!"

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

klay been my favorite player on the warriors…ppl say it’s draymond but I always looked at him as the heart of the team…hated watching him go down with injuries the way he did in that finals against the raptors but he went out on his shield…seems like a solid teammate

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
he's right

it's telling that the team righted the ship as soon as Pelinka took the reigns from Klutch

he'll make demands and then throw you under the bus via dave mcmenanim and shams when his decisions don't work out

You stay bytching about Lebron you Canadian weirdo.

What the fukk is wrong with you :dahell: