Notice Of Separation: The 2023 NBA Free agency/Off-Season Thread

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
League shytting on LWO, not even worthy of a rematch :mjlol:

Either you're saying the league didn't do a Warriors/Lakers rematch for christmas and that they're not worthy of a rematch which would be dumb because the Lakers beat the Warriors ass so that would make no sense. Or you're saying the league says the Lakers aren't worthy of a rematch with the Nuggets which is also dumb considering that's the opening night game. Either way you're a bottom 2 poster on this site.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Either you're saying the league didn't do a Warriors/Lakers rematch for christmas and that they're not worthy of a rematch which would be dumb because the Lakers beat the Warriors ass so that would make no sense. Or you're saying the league says the Lakers aren't worthy of a rematch with the Nuggets which is also dumb considering that's the opening night game. Either way you're a bottom 2 poster on this site.

The team that got swept ain’t worthy of a rematch :umad:

If I’m bottom. 2 then you are right there with me.. you bozo :mjlol:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Anybody else hate when Iman Shumpert randomly comes up on a reel or tiktok or some shyt? Like i dont want to hear anything frommthis bum ass weirdo. Not everybody needs a podcast.