Notice Of Separation: The 2023 NBA Free agency/Off-Season Thread

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Media was tryna get him out the paint as the number 1 pick, now he's probably the most charismatic and best interview in the league.
AntMan is fukking nice, 25/6 on pretty good efficiency, can shoot threes and defend. Timberwolves will be a lot better when they get rid of KAT and let him run the show totally

Big Mountain Hélà

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
954/718
Add whatever picks/pick swaps that you like

43171415-B068-42-CE-B92-D-6-B9-B8-F8-A58-C1.jpg

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Quickley is a very good player. He makes a defensive impact and he can shoot it.

Quickley aint getting a max, but he will get paid good money by the knicks. and if not the knicks, someone else. Obi pretty stinks. He and Quick aren't even really comparable. Obi's been mid since he got in the league

Again, why tho :wtf:

‘Can really shoot it’ a career 36% shooter from 3. Meh

Last year was his first year over 40% from the field. That tells me he can’t finish. You can look at his build and tell.

So yea nah. The only type of team I could see giving him a bag is BK, or Chicago, a PG starved team that will take a flyer.

More than likely tho he’s Terry rosier, Dennis Schroeder. Good player but not quite good enough to be a starting PG so he’s just another undersized microwave scorer. You don’t go out of your way to pay that archetype

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Again, why tho :wtf:

‘Can really shoot it’ a career 36% shooter from 3. Meh

Last year was his first year over 40% from the field. That tells me he can’t finish. You can look at his build and tell.

So yea nah. The only type of team I could see giving him a bag is BK, or Chicago, a PG starved team that will take a flyer.

More than likely tho he’s Terry rosier, Dennis Schroeder. Good player but not quite good enough to be a starting PG so he’s just another undersized microwave scorer. You don’t go out of your way to pay that archetype
sure, but those dudes got paid. Schroeder turned down 84 million. Quickley can get 20 mill per year. I do think the Knicks will pay him at some point.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
AntMan is fukking nice, 25/6 on pretty good efficiency, can shoot threes and defend. Timberwolves will be a lot better when they get rid of KAT and let him run the show totally
yep, it's just a shame they gave up all those picks for trash ass gobert. And they gotta think about paying McDaniels too

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
:wtf: Why would he get paid? He’s a 6th man

This is where personality and endearing yourself to fans comes in. With Brunson there Quickly is now 100% a 6th man (for NY at least), but bc he’s likeable and plays with energy people have inflated perception of him

Same for Obi Toppin. For years I was sayin he’s not that nice. Knicks fan: ‘play Obi, Obi is untouchable’ :heh: Obi traded tor 2nd round picks

It’s one thing to pay/overpay a guy bc you can’t replace him. But Quickley? Nah you can replace that with a MLE level player any off-season. Gabe Vincent, Schrdoer, etc
This statement is wild wrong. IQ is legitimately a two way player. His defense is absolutely fantastic and with his long arms he bothers 1-3 on the court. He’s the second defensive leader behind Mitchell Robinson

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
This statement is wild wrong. IQ is legitimately a two way player. His defense is absolutely fantastic and with his long arms he bothers 1-3 on the court. He’s the second defensive leader behind Mitchell Robinson
aite the hyperbole for guys is getting outrageous :mjlol:

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Time to sent Karl somewhere :ohlawd:
What does ARod and the rest of you Somali nikkas in Minny want for him

Ant making a quarter bill now we don't need anybody taking shots from the boy, yall need somebody that can set a table or two and let him get his shyt off. What a coincidence we have a Ben Simmons just for that :mjgrin: