Notice Of Separation: The 2023 NBA Free agency/Off-Season Thread

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
A lot of teams should be going after KPJ right now. He’s the odd man out imo.

Price should be low just give Houston an adult in return.
Bro that nikka out here ordering diamonds mid game and leaving during halftimes .. Serious teams shouldn’t want that nikka :mjlol:

Mike_Pipeson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
HTX
Tillman needs to sell this team. Wtf is going on? All these scrubs the. The one potential good one is simulating getting his back blown out.

Not gonna waste my time watch this team NOT make the playoffs again while having no cap space. :snoop:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
The china jokes were funny but yeah Brooks was definitely going to be valued by somebody

I just don't know about him going to yet another young team instead of a team that has vets that can reel him in. He's not exactly someone I'm trying to have Amen, Jalen (the bussy brothers :dame:) and Jabari around.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Tillman needs to sell this team. Wtf is going on? All these scrubs the. The one potential good one is simulating getting his bad blown out.

Not go na waste my time watch this team NOT make the playoffs again while having no cap space. :snoop:

YOU SHOULD HAVE MORE
FAITH IN IME...

YOU DONT THINK
HES TELLING THEM
THESE ARE THE GUYS HE WANTS?

:devil:
:evil:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
I still got hope I just hate the staffing and the coach they don’t know what they’re doing.
-26% hope. In fact, I fụcking hate that team. I'll root for Boston and Houston over them. I abhor Randle and RJ and Thibs to the fullest but I won't tell my Knicks brethren. I'll just watch other teams and that's that

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Bro that nikka out here ordering diamonds mid game and leaving during halftimes .. Serious teams shouldn’t want that nikka :mjlol:
I think KPJ has a role on a good team as instant offense off the bench, but that shyt where he’s buying grills from Johnny Dang while the game is going on and he’s on the bench, he’s way outta pocket.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year

LMAO

THE COLI IS FULL OF IDIOTS.

DUDE WAS 2ND TEAM ALL DEFENSE.

:devil:
:evil:
It's crazy how media/sports journalism still has the ability to sway public perception of a player

Was at the barber shop literally having a debate with a fellow bulls fan trying to explain to me why he wouldn't trade for Ja morant?!?! Kept citing his off court issues smh I said this is how teams like the Lakers keep getting guys for cheap. I thought as a society we were beyond letting media persuade our opinions smh