Notice Of Separation: The 2023 NBA Free agency/Off-Season Thread

triplehate

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ECU
Harrison Barnes is a mid-level exception guy at best. Yes, he's always available and solid during the regular season but he doesn't change the trajectory of a team.

Overpaying Dillon Brooks, Bruce Brown or Jerami Grant would have been a better option. Is Brooklyn matching any Cam Johnson offer? They coulda poison pilled-him. Grant Williams would have been a better option to throw a bunch of money at too.

I really don't get what Sacramento is thinking.

Woah woah woah overpaying Dillon Brooks is a disgusting statement. I'd rather have Harrison Barnes on the Grizzlies than Brooks any day. Cause even if he missing he missing makeable shots Brooks goes out his way to shoot terrible shots and miss.

But the most important part of this to realize is most teams don't improve in the off season its not the NFL. You can come in to 5 seasons in a row with the same weakness and just hope for the best. Ain't no help coming. Run it back and lose

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Woah woah woah overpaying Dillon Brooks is a disgusting statement. I'd rather have Harrison Barnes on the Grizzlies than Brooks any day. Cause even if he missing he missing makeable shots Brooks goes out his way to shoot terrible shots and miss.

But the most important part of this to realize is most teams don't improve in the off season its not the NFL. You can come in to 5 seasons in a row with the same weakness and just hope for the best. Ain't no help coming. Run it back and lose
Harrison Barnes is better than that bum ass homo Dillon Brooks